Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cal +8.5 in double overtime cashes. One of my most miraculous covers in a while. No way the kid who hit that last three didn't know the spread.

profound

technique
Daps
@Rufus Turner

u knocking them down right? i had a feeling today would be like last saturday

and by the night games it slowed down but i was hitting them back to back to back all afternoon last week, and so far today im 4-0, gonna make the best of these 4-5pm games

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@Rufus Turner

u knocking them down right? i had a feeling today would be like last saturday

and by the night games it slowed down but i was hitting them back to back to back all afternoon last week, and so far today im 4-0, gonna make the best of these 4-5pm games

2-0 so far. I had Cuse -1.5 and Cleveland State +12.5 which ones did you win off of?

profound

technique
Daps
2-0 so far. I had Cuse -1.5 and Cleveland State +12.5 which ones did you win off of?

cali +8.5, south florida +7, grand canyon +5, wofford +2 were the earliest ones.

then cashed northwestern +15 and marshall +8. got 3 more in play but tapered down on cash bet since this was the point i started giving shyt back last week.

i made an exception to do a lot based on how successful last saturday was. the one weekday i tried this way wasnt good, but was convinced if i throw a lot out there i'd win more out of 5, 6, etc.

i used pregame for some of these, like wofford and grand canyon.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
cali +8.5, south florida +7, grand canyon +5, wofford +2 were the earliest ones.

then cashed northwestern +15 and marshall +8. got 3 more in play but tapered down on cash bet since this was the point i started giving shyt back last week.

i made an exception to do a lot based on how successful last saturday was. the one weekday i tried this way wasnt good, but was convinced if i throw a lot out there i'd win more out of 5, 6, etc.

i used pregame for some of these, like wofford and grand canyon.

I didn't think to use pregame for cbb. I got lucky and figured Cuse can beat Georgetown. The Cleveland State game I saw how it was going and took a chance they could cover. I'm looking at pregame and wow at the Wofford line.

profound

technique
Daps
I didn't think to use pregame for cbb. I got lucky and figured Cuse can beat Georgetown. The Cleveland State game I saw how it was going and took a chance they could cover. I'm looking at pregame and wow at the Wofford line.

why not just bet off VSIN? every split i played is working.

after my last post i had come in east washington, st marys, penn state...all on the spread, all cashed :whew:

got 2 more going, and im about to put in another 1-2 for the 9pm games.

i only use pregame to compare, the differences sometimes are vast, between 2 teams. for the most part VSIN is better, but not all the time.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money i wanted to throw something on steve garcia +195 but got to it late, they were in the 1st with costa clinging to dudes back, so i got him +450 (woulda been +500 but it changed on me)

took a piece of that and played jousset -148, then took another piece and played muniz +164. win or lose im gonna try mullarkey +164

u do anything on this one?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money i wanted to throw something on steve garcia +195 but got to it late, they were in the 1st with costa clinging to dudes back, so i got him +450 (woulda been +500 but it changed on me)

took a piece of that and played jousset -148, then took another piece and played muniz +164. win or lose im gonna try mullarkey +164

u do anything on this one?

Yeah won on Steve Garcia, I had 1 bet and tried to bet again at the start of the 2nd but they quickly suspended the odds. the 2 women's fights to go the distance and got Jousset on a 4 leg parlay

This Muniz fight he had great odds all the way until middle of the 2nd round, I've actually got 2 bets on Muniz. I think he should take this fight

Also predicted hyungsung park to win in the 2nd

Been a decent card so far for betting