Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
how are you using chatgpt? I have it on another tab but i haven't asked it betting related questions

what are your prompts and type bets?
Well i pay for the updated version. I just ask it to do thorough check on the teams injuries,weather, and how well the players are and expected score.(it uses bing to search this info)

I even asked it which was the safest bet last week and it said SF -2.5. SF ended up blowing out the Eagles. Then i asked it to do a thorough breakdown of packers vs chiefs and it says chiefs would win and the over hit. I went with the over because the Packers been hot as of late and won.

For this sunday, im gonna add the prompt of how well a team has been playing (winning or losing streak) and see what it says

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Well i pay for the updated version. I just ask it to do thorough check on the teams injuries,weather, and how well the players are and expected score.(it uses bing to search this info)

I even asked it which was the safest bet last week and it said SF -2.5. SF ended up blowing out the Eagles. Then i asked it to do a thorough breakdown of packers vs chiefs and it says chiefs would win and the over hit. I went with the over because the Packers been hot as of late and won.

For this sunday, im gonna add the prompt of how well a team has been playing (winning or losing streak) and see what it says

ask it about todays basketball games and I want to see how it does

profound

technique
Daps
love fridays for NBA, im gonna choose some bad teams tonight :mjlit:

nothing final but think im gonna do something with hornets :picard:, spurs:francis:, and...

pistons :unimpressed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The first half it tells u what the best bet is. 2nd half tells u which team it think it might win. I asked it to inlcude injuries and how well teams been playing:

1. Detroit Pistons vs. Orlando Magic: Predicted to play under 230 points. The Pistons are on an 18-game losing streak, ranking 29th in offensive efficiency, while Orlando is 5th in defensive efficiency. Injury-wise, the Pistons have Duren and Morris out, and Harris is questionable. Orlando has Carter, Fultz, and Harris out, with Suggs and Isaac questionable.
  2. Atlanta Hawks vs. Philadelphia 76ers: Philadelphia is favored by 8 points. The Hawks are struggling defensively, ranking 28th in efficiency, while the 76ers are 6th in offensive efficiency. Atlanta has Johnson, Gueye, and Bufkin out, with Young questionable. Philadelphia's Melton is questionable due to illness.
  3. Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Hornets: Charlotte is favored with +4.5 points. Toronto is 26th in defensive efficiency on the road, while the Hornets perform better at home. Injuries include Koloko out for Toronto, and Ball, Martin, Ntilikina out for Charlotte, with Williams questionable.
  4. New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics: Predicted to play under 221 points. Boston has an impressive home record and is 5th in defensive efficiency. The Knicks struggle in divisional games. New York has a clean injury report, while Porzingis is questionable for Boston.
  5. Washington Wizards vs. Brooklyn Nets: Predicted to play under 240 points. Brooklyn is 9th in defensive efficiency, while Washington struggles with three-point shooting. The Wizards have several players out including Davis, Rollins, Shamet, and Wright, with Gafford questionable. Brooklyn's Simmons and Walker are out.
  6. Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat: Predicted to play under 218 points. Cleveland is second in defensive efficiency, while Miami is dealing with key starter injuries. The Cavaliers have Jerome, LeVert, and Rubio out, with Mobley questionable. Miami's Herro, Adebayo, and Highsmith are out, with Robinson probable.
  7. Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: Memphis is favored with +6.5 points. Minnesota has a weaker defense on the road, while Memphis is better at home defensively. Injuries include Clark and McDaniels out for Minnesota, and Clarke, Kennard, Morant, and Smart out for Memphis, with LaRavia doubtful.
  8. Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: Predicted to play under 236 points. Both teams are ranked in the top 10 in defensive efficiency in the last five games. Payton is out for Golden State, while Oklahoma City has a clean injury report.
  9. Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs: San Antonio is favored with +2.5 points. The Bulls struggle on the road defensively, ranking 27th in efficiency, while the Spurs perform better at home. LaVine is out for Chicago, and San Antonio has a clean injury report.
  10. Houston Rockets vs. Denver Nuggets: Predicted to play over 219.5 points. Houston struggles on the road, while Denver excels in home offensive efficiency. Houston has Landale, Oladipo, and Thompson out. Denver's Cancar is out, with Murray probable.
  11. Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns: Sacramento is favored with -2. The Kings are 8th in offensive efficiency, while Phoenix struggles with injuries. The Kings have Jones and Len out, with Duarte questionable. Phoenix has Beal, Durant, and Lee out, with Allen questionable.
  12. Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz: Predicted to play over 224 points. The Clippers have improved offensively on the road, while Utah is better at home. Plumlee is out for Los Angeles, and Utah's Markkanen is out, with Clarkson and Olynyk questionable.
  13. Dallas Mavericks vs. Portland Trailblazers: Portland is favored with +8 points. Dallas has a weaker defense on the road, while Portland has improved defensively in the last five games. Dallas has Green, Kleber, and Williams out. Portland's Grant and Wainwright are out, with Ayton doubtful and Brogdon questionable.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
  1. Detroit Pistons vs. Orlando Magic: It's a close call, but Orlando may have the edge due to their better defensive efficiency.
  2. Atlanta Hawks vs. Philadelphia 76ers: Philadelphia is likely to win, given their offensive strength and Atlanta's defensive struggles.
  3. Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Hornets: Charlotte might win, especially with Toronto's poor road defense.
  4. New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics: Boston is likely to win, considering their strong home record and defense.
  5. Washington Wizards vs. Brooklyn Nets: Brooklyn could edge out a win, with their better defense and Washington's injuries.
  6. Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat: Cleveland might win, given their strong defense and Miami's key injuries.
  7. Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: Memphis has a good chance to win, particularly with Minnesota's weaker road defense.
  8. Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: This could be a close match, but Golden State's slightly better defensive efficiency might give them an edge.
  9. Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs: San Antonio could win, as Chicago struggles significantly on the road.
  10. Houston Rockets vs. Denver Nuggets: Denver is likely to win, given their strong home offensive performance.
  11. Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns: Sacramento could take this one, especially with Phoenix's injury concerns.
  12. Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz: The Clippers might win, given their recent improvement and Utah's injuries.
  13. Dallas Mavericks vs. Portland Trailblazers: Portland could secure a win, bolstered by their recent defensive improvements.

profound

technique
Daps
love fridays for NBA, im gonna choose some bad teams tonight :mjlit:

nothing final but think im gonna do something with hornets :picard:, spurs:francis:, and...

pistons :unimpressed:

all final except spurs, still on the fence but what makes me really wanna do it is the odds are lined like they get a W tonight, and i haven't played/lost with them in a while... last one was a W on the spread vs warriors. we'll see :ld:

will also be adding blazers later.

got all these in a teaser too.

profound

technique
Daps
bailed on detroit before the half for a decent deal, considering

felt ok to play them because i was not losing with them on this streak, but i dont know when the time to catch them is, how about never

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The safest bet ChatGPT told me was Boston -7.5 and it hit. I didnt bet but wanted to see how it evaluated NBA games.

Im definitely gonna use my big bets on this thing as its 3-0 now.