technique
Daps
need rams to cover 7.5, lions/bears under 49.5 live

smaller stakes than last week, to rebuild confidence :unimpressed:

profound

technique
Daps
How the hell did the Lions/Bears game get a 49.5 live line? :dahell:

i was going to take the under 46, bought up, but got to it maybe 1-2 minutes in, and bears had a touchdown up at that point.

edit, was about 5 minutes in

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
i noticed central arkansas is similar.

central ark wins by a point, @Rufus Turner did u play?

i had a chance to put a piece of my +4 on the live ML @ +220 when it was a 2 point game. it makes no sense to me how a +160 ML goes to +220 when there's barely any separation all game and plenty game left.

dont know why i skipped, but made the +4 worth my time.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
central ark wins by a point, @Rufus Turner did u play?

i had a chance to put a piece of my +4 on the live ML @ +220 when it was a 2 point game. it makes no sense to me how a +160 ML goes to +220 when there's barely any separation all game and plenty game left.

dont know why i skipped, but made the +4 worth my time.

:myman: Yessir. I debating should I bet on the Albany game or finish my day 3-0. Won Saints -5.5 and the live over team total for Rams at 27.5

profound

technique
Daps
:myman: Yessir. I debating should I bet on the Albany game or finish my day 3-0. Won Saints -5.5 and the live over team total for Rams at 27.5

i never stop.

especially not with this CBB thing. one side is guaranteed to win/stay in the number, and we have in front of us indicators of who it likely is.

at least, most the time i break down my winnings and make sure if i give something back its nothing i started the day with.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i never stop.

especially not with this CBB thing. one side is guaranteed to win/stay in the number, and we have in front of us indicators of who it likely is.

at least, most the time i break down my winnings and make sure if i give something back its nothing i started the day with.

U better than me. I been putting all my chips in.😆