xXkHKwO.jpg

Ux34xQc.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As someone who likes to bet the over in a quarter, ain't nothing more frustrating than when you need 4 pts with 25 seconds left and somebody misses a layup, the other team gets the rebound and you hear the coach yell "ONE SHOT!!!"

:pachaha:
I needed the over in that nba finals game where JR Smith held the ball and let the clock run out. Missed it by 2 points.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I had San Jose Sharks ML +190 and Pascal ZetterLund Anytime Goal at about +265.
$100 on each one.

Sharks go down TEN-ZERO. I'm thinking this might be my worst bet ever when the Sharks finally score with 3 minutes to go in the game.

And it's Zetterlund. Profit! Gambling is funny sometimes. :deadrose:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
In season tourney starts tonight.

76ers to win Group A East
Bucks to win Group B East
Celtics to win Group C East
Golden State to win Group C West

+2605

1 unit

The teams that care will need to play their stars and run it up even if they're winning. Only 4 games in group stage and tie breakers come down to point differential and individual matchups, much like Champions League/World Cup, bet accordingly. I see a lot of value in alternate spreads

I dabbled with the NBA this week putting small money, I swear it is harder than football, @MikelArteta

profound

technique
Daps
i live bet that sharks game when it was 8-0 after the 2nd period, i played over 9.5 and canucks -8.5, but gave some back at the end with under 10.5 (edit meant canucks -10-5)

was reading canucks put more goals on the sharks than sharks scored so far this season, and one tweet was like “for the few who showed up to watch, tonight will be their last time”

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In season tourney starts tonight.

76ers to win Group A East
Bucks to win Group B East
Celtics to win Group C East
Golden State to win Group C West

+2605

1 unit

The teams that care will need to play their stars and run it up even if they're winning. Only 4 games in group stage and tie breakers come down to point differential and individual matchups, much like Champions League/World Cup, bet accordingly. I see a lot of value in alternate spreads
I picked sixers, celtics, knicks, clippers, warriors, suns. With the 30% boost a 25 bet to win 12k. Ima do another one with bucks swapped with knicks. 25 bet to win 4k