Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What you have breh? That's insane.

I think im gonna stick to live betting. Made 900 tonight on bron and ad points at halftime. Parlays be killing me recently
I had a bunch of prop bets lol

Had $5 left and had to think fast before tip off.

I'm usually a live bettor myself

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I should have gone with my gut and not taken the Nuggets or Bucks last night. I figured the Nuggets could struggle with Gobert inside, and the Wolves have some firepower. The Bucks looked terrible their first few games, but I hoped that Giannis and Dame would step up.

My biggest betting night of the year, and I got smoked.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
its rich or die trying 😤

Placed - 8 Team ParlayTo Win $ 2,248.00
  • Diontae Johnson of the Pittsburgh Steelers will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Tennessee TitansPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Pittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • DeAndre Hopkins of the Tennessee Titans will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Pittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans will have 86 or more rushing yards against the Pittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • Najee Harris of the Pittsburgh Steelers will have 63 or more rushing yards against the Tennessee TitansPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • DeAndre Hopkins of the Tennessee Titans will have 107 or more receiving yards against the Pittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • George Pickens of the Pittsburgh Steelers will have 85 or more receiving yards against the Tennessee TitansPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans
  • Treylon Burks of the Tennessee Titans will have 35 or more receiving yards against the Pittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i like commanders at +140 too. good value. They have a decent offense and NE is the GB of the AFC :pachaha:

Some good value this weekend :ehh: