Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I usuall do 1st half unders and overs or Team Totals and i get slightly better odds than normal. +1800 is insane and i would have jumped on that as well. Gratz
Yeah I think Harris was +330 and Henry was +380 or vice versa. It’s crazy how good the odds are but you’d be surprised how many teams fail to score in the first half.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
by 1 point breh

*We
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: pcg

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thank god Okonkwo came alive last drive

Okonkwo 25+ yards
Diontae 50+ yards
Henry 70+ yards rushing

+395 2 units

Henry anytime TD scorer
Henry over 73.5 yards
Hopkins over 53.5 yards
Diontae over 58.5 yards
Okonkwo 25+ yards

+2000 .5 unit

Hopefully I don’t give it all back on CFB Saturday

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Threw 100 on the Steelers ML while the Titans were driving in that last minute trying to get a TD.

I take my chances on the winning team by at least 4 points when the other team needs a desperate TD. Lol

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

What's your thoughts on the Almeida v Lewis fight this Saturday?

i definitely can’t wait to find something on that undercard, not really interested in the main event but I’ll see what i feel post weigh ins.

i did like jailton in a parlay vs blaydes but not vs lewis. still undecided, could be another Dawson/king where the line is wide based on ceilings, it ain’t ceilings getting locked in the cage.

if lewis has an excuse for the spivac fight i would buy it. if he don’t, he will be too late to pull the trigger.

Edit and i know he redeemed himself in the last one (i had him), but that guy mixes it up, jailton will go right into things.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i definitely can’t wait to find something on that undercard, not really interested in the main event but I’ll see what i feel post weigh ins.

i did like jailton in a parlay vs blaydes but not vs lewis. still undecided, could be another Dawson/king where the line is wide based on ceilings, it ain’t ceilings getting locked in the cage.

if lewis has an excuse for the spivac fight i would buy it. if he don’t, he will be too late to pull the trigger.

Edit and i know he redeemed himself in the last one (i had him), but that guy mixes it up, jailton will go right into things.

Yeah I made a 6/7 leg parlay for fight night which contains mostly Brazilians.

The main event to not go the distance isn't worth betting, bookies think this will be done in under 1.5 rounds. There is a small part of me that thinks Lewis might knock him out so not gonna bet on the main event

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah I made a 6/7 leg parlay for fight night which contains mostly Brazilians.

The main event to not go the distance isn't worth betting, bookies think this will be done in under 1.5 rounds. There is a small part of me that thinks Lewis might knock him out so not gonna bet on the main event

i like a good 2/3 of them. i don’t like viera or nascimento, think they can both lose and may back 1 or both their opponents to some degree. i think i want a parlay with moura (don't know her but other girl sucks lol)/fakhretdinov/borrahlo at even money, pending weigh ins.

i'm trying to get a workaround for that main event prop. the line wouldnt even be what it is, ML or prop wise, if lewis didnt get ran over vs spivac. but he is short notice here and may have gotten paid so well he throws caution to the wind to settle it in the 1st one way or the other.

otherwise i consider jailton strength of schedule not very strong, and a stuffed takedown could be all lewis needs. before spivac (not considering DC on short notice, but even then he escaped the 1st) the legend was this:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In season tourney starts tonight.

76ers to win Group A East
Bucks to win Group B East
Celtics to win Group C East
Golden State to win Group C West

+2605

1 unit

The teams that care will need to play their stars and run it up even if they're winning. Only 4 games in group stage and tie breakers come down to point differential and individual matchups, much like Champions League/World Cup, bet accordingly. I see a lot of value in alternate spreads