Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
hit on texas again, woulda hit the over too if Tampa came to play, but grateful for the push.

currently in play twins ML, F5 under 4.5 and 5.5

no idea what to do for the night games but I’ll :cook: something up

dogs or pass I’m thinking

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
MGM and Caesars have a first time no sweat bet promo going on for $1,000-1,500, depending on which book. My friend is going to register and do a play for me. If you place $1,000 and it doesn't hit, you'll get five separate $200 bonus bets back.

Thoughts on this for -126?

Miami U ML
Ohio State ML
Clemson ML
Michigan ML
Georgia ML
Dolphins ML

I could add a few more heavy favorites to get it to +100 or better, but I don't want to risk that. Thoughts on that parlay?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Josh Dobbs to have at least 25 rushing yards is 6/5 odds on bet365

That's crazy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to take the Wolves this morning just for the heck of it

The Minnesota Timberwolves probably have more youth and guys fighting for minutes than the Mavs, and those are teams I like to back in preseason action. Open competition usually creates better play in these sorts of games. Also, Luka has been dealing with a thigh issue and Grant Williams did have hand surgery, so they're likely going to be without two key players. I'll take my chances with the Timberwolves and the free bucket.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

The Minnesota Timberwolves probably have more youth and guys fighting for minutes than the Mavs, and those are teams I like to back in preseason action. Open competition usually creates better play in these sorts of games. Also, Luka has been dealing with a thigh issue and Grant Williams did have hand surgery, so they're likely going to be without two key players. I'll take my chances with the Timberwolves and the free bucket.
Looking like a good choice.

You know I had to take the 1H over.

profound

technique
Daps

dapped because i took it, ML -115 by the time i saw it.

i saw the info as better than for the heck of it and made a worthwhile bet, much appreciated.

——> speaking of info i’ll leave this for anyone who might want to go along -

i mentioned earlier this MLB season there was a youtube member on a decent streak - i think she ended up doing alright but didn’t quite follow as i had my own stuff.

presently though, she is reposting someone else’s soccer plays and they do well. 5 units per play, they’ve been taking in 20-40 units per day (day & night soccer)

username Jia, she can be found in the comment section of the channel Hot Tip Bets videos. the variety of choices is far reaching, best advice is to sign up for bookmaker so u can access every play, which finding is a pain in the ass to do but a worthy venture in the end.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
what did u end up taking? i had:

W) TEX F5 +135
L) TOR F5 +100
W) ARI ML +150
W) ARI/MIL over 8 -110
L) Pfaadt over 4.5 K’s +120
W) PHI/MIA under 4.5 F5 -145
W) PHI/MIA under 5.5 F5 -235

that pitcher prop pissed me off, he had 3 K’s in the 1st and got pulled 1 short of the goal in the 3rd. he was fukking up though and it probably helped serve the dbacks W.

who we got today?

getting ready for another day of this shyt :smugdraper:
Man I had a 6 pick player prop that died by 1 fukking hit, had me tight.. today I'm rolling with this..

J.fields over 40yards rushing
Sam Howell 1 pass td
Sam Howell over 13.5 rushing yards
B.robinson td scorer
T. McLaurin over 60 yards
C.kemit over 33.5 yards

Time to eat

profound

technique
Daps
let me add this about the soccer, it's recommended u try to do most of them live. some things u cant do like team totals, but game totals live are the way to go

a lot of the over 2.5 on her list are in the -165 range, but will be cheaper on live part way through the game. one over 2.5 i had was scored 1-0 at the half, bet at dog odds, and ended with a total of 5 goals.

so that part is essential.