Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
TEX F5 cashed = i draw first blood on MLB playoffs

not having to worry about Rangers bullpen :whew:

they actually offered a better price for F5 than full game which didn’t make sense as Glasnow has not been sharp as montgomery

might sprinkle on rays RL (whatever it happens to be at the moment i do) at plus money once montgomery exits :lolbron:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Trying to put together a heavy favorite parlay. This is what I have so far.

Swiatek ML
Sabalenka ML
Ravens ML
Dolphins ML
Ohio State ML
Georgia ML
Michigan ML
Miami U ML

+195

Edit: I could remove the Ravens and add USC ML and it's +107.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I promise to myself to be disciplined, I fukk with the football only, and don't dabble on MLB :whoa:

profound

technique
Daps
I promise to myself to be disciplined, I fukk with the football only, and don't dabble on MLB :whoa:

postseason is so clear for a regular follower. u must be feeling that. consistency is all u need, even if u bet small u can build consistency and find what works.

i don't watch any baseball whatsoever. i watch fighting and basketball but i cant trust myself with those sports to lay the kind of money i do in baseball. i just know the teams and have all the numbers i need to know.

my most unsure bet on todays slate was phillies/marlins F5 under 4.5 and 5.5. the second juiced high, but there to back up the first. i got this by seeing all the money on the under 7.5 but looking at the teams history knowing it could have exploded towards the end, but most their games were super low scoring the first half. add in the playoff climate, the ''most unsure'' was in reality pretty safe and confident feeling.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I placed two separate 15 team parlays. Definitely far and away the most legs in a parlay I've done it years, but it's very little I put on it. I didn't put a few hundred or a thousand on it, just $20 on these. They are both the same plays, except one has Andreeva winning and the other Rybakina winning.

Swiatek ML
Andreeva ML (Rybakina ML in the other)
Medvedev ML
Sabalenka ML
Gauff ML
OSU ML
Clemson ML
Alabama ML
Georgia ML
Michigan ML
Miami U ML
Dolphins ML
Ravens ML
Chiefs ML

With Andreeva, its +5300, and with Rybakina, it's +2357.

Gdp77

Pro
Daps
Hard Rock has this promo for CL today. Anyone think this won't hit?
Psg, Man C, Athletico and Barca all to score at least 1 goal boosted to almost even $.

profound

technique
Daps
What's the baseball play today

what did u end up taking? i had:

W) TEX F5 +135
L) TOR F5 +100
W) ARI ML +150
W) ARI/MIL over 8 -110
L) Pfaadt over 4.5 K’s +120
W) PHI/MIA under 4.5 F5 -145
W) PHI/MIA under 5.5 F5 -235

that pitcher prop pissed me off, he had 3 K’s in the 1st and got pulled 1 short of the goal in the 3rd. he was fukking up though and it probably helped serve the dbacks W.

who we got today?

getting ready for another day of this shyt :smugdraper: