Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think I'm gonna put a little money on Zion for MVP. It's +6000 right now.

Yes, there's a good chance he gets injured and misses most of the season but he was a top three candidate before he went down last season and they had the best record in the west.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Liberty -21.5
LA Tech +6.5
La Tech/WKY under 59.5.

Upset: Bears ML
Straight bet the Bears for $100, so that made up for the college losses. Even took the Bears over 19.5 team total points.....and made them the highest pick in a confidence pool.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Arsenal have a terrible record against Man City in the PL, kinda suprised you can get such good odds on a MAn city win or even draw

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Arsenal have a terrible record against Man City in the PL, kinda suprised you can get such good odds on a MAn city win or even draw
Man city been kind of off and on in EPL play. They winning games but not in dominate fashion. Arsenal been hitting on all cylinders. Soccer is more about form early in the season.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man city been kind of off and on in EPL play. They winning games but not in dominate fashion. Arsenal been hitting on all cylinders. Soccer is more about form early in the season.

You right, but I think i think this might be a draw so I'd take Man City double chance.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Liberty are a +170 underdog to beat the Aces in the WNBA Finals. Very confusing line considering they had +130 to +150 (I think) to win it all before the season started, and between the two teams the only major missing player will be Candace Parker for the Aces.

profound

technique
Daps
bears was one of those plays where every source i trust was aligned and i regret not dropping the hammer a little better

but their spread and moore TD +180 puts me over the top for nfl profits as the week before last was messy and i had to drop my bet size

and LA tech was why i will never take a +6.5 in football (instead of turning it to 7). if i had made that play an hour later than i did i would have settled for the 6.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
bears was one of those plays where every source i trust was aligned and i regret not dropping the hammer a little better

but their spread and moore TD +180 puts me over the top for nfl profits as the week before last was messy and i had to drop my bet size

and LA tech was why i will never take a +6.5 in football. if i had made that play an hour later than i did i would have settled for the 6.

Maybe the most useless number next to +2.5. These books know it too, that's why the price jumps from -110 to -135 when you buy that half point.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Liberty are a +170 underdog to beat the Aces in the WNBA Finals. Very confusing line considering they had +130 to +150 (I think) to win it all before the season started, and between the two teams the only major missing player will be Candace Parker for the Aces.
Liberty seem to have figured something out vs the Aces, especially with Parker out. It's a smart play to drop a few units on, doing so myself

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can y’all explain this to us not so experienced bettors?

3 and 7 are the most common deficits in football because of game winning field goals and touchdowns. So a person like me that prefers to bet underdogs will buy a half point to get a +3 or +7 to insure my bet against teams.

The only reason I buy a team at +2.5 or +6.5 is because I think theres's a good chance they'll win outright. That happens a lot with home underdogs.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
3 and 7 are the most common deficits in football because of game winning field goals and touchdowns. So a person like me that prefers to bet underdogs will buy a half point to get a +3 or +7 to insure my bet against teams.

The only reason I buy a team at +2.5 or +6.5 is because I think theres's a good chance they'll win outright. That happens a lot with home underdogs.
Thought that’s what you were alluding to. Makes sense! Thank you.