Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Finally checked out the NFL week 1 schedule, and do my eyes see a Mike Tomlin as a home dog spot already? Against a Bosa-less Niners team? :blessed:

I'm gonna wait and see if it jumps to 3, but I've already teased it with the Jets. If it doesn't move before kick-off I'll just get the Steelers +2.5.
Been eyeing that line for a month. Them, Cleveland and Green Bay all feel like great dogs.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Streaming the Rhode Island game, watching the Kansas game. Told this girl I’m busy tonight

:ahh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have the Jags and Seahawks spreads in a parlay. The lines were both -5 when I bet and both are down to -4.5. What the fukk am I missing here? The Colts and Rams should both be terrible.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I have the Jags and Seahawks spreads in a parlay. The lines were both -5 when I bet and both are down to -4.5. What the fukk am I missing here? The Colts and Rams should both be terrible.

I agree with the Seahawks for sure. I think their defense will be nasty this year.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i have money on both of these. Rams and colts should be dog shyt.

i like the falcons tomorrow at -3.5. other than marriota, the falcons looked good last year and now going against a rookie QB with bad skilled players around him.

Last edited: