Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Hope you didn’t put that down
Duke didn't lose by double-digits all of last year.

A guy at the book tried to convince me to take Clemson's team total over 33 points. I told him that Duke was the much better bet at home @ 20.5 points

20230904-222645.jpg

Gunnar: :blessed:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Man I can't believe I failed the Clemson thing again. After a couple bad bets last year I said I wouldn't fall for those spreads again. The offense is trash, they not beating anybody by 13 points...and yet once again I fell for it.

Whole weekend was bad. Didn't spend much. Most people avoid week 1 of college football for that reason. I expect to do better next weekend. And I'm not gonna do much in the first NFL week either. Just a couple parlays. I'll wait for week 2 to go in.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Man I can't believe I failed the Clemson thing again. After a couple bad bets last year I said I wouldn't fall for those spreads again. The offense is trash, they not beating anybody by 13 points...and yet once again I fell for it.

Whole weekend was bad. Didn't spend much. Most people avoid week 1 of college football for that reason. I expect to do better next weekend. And I'm not gonna do much in the first NFL week either. Just a couple parlays. I'll wait for week 2 to go in.
These isolated games are trap games....to lure you into taking the more well-known team.

"Clemson should cover that"

"Why?"

"Because it's Clemson"

Meanwhile, Vegas: :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finally checked out the NFL week 1 schedule, and do my eyes see a Mike Tomlin as a home dog spot already? Against a Bosa-less Niners team? :blessed:

I'm gonna wait and see if it jumps to 3, but I've already teased it with the Jets. If it doesn't move before kick-off I'll just get the Steelers +2.5.