Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Once this race is over, I'm withdrawing from the DK Racebook. I don't care about the 100% deposit match as I know I'm going to lose on horse racing, especially when I didn't realize the race I am betting on has carts attached to the horses. :russ: .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Once this race is over, I'm withdrawing from the DK Racebook. I don't care about the 100% deposit match as I know I'm going to lose on horse racing, especially when I didn't realize the race I am betting on has carts attached to the horses. :russ: .
I mean not the same. But, I just be throwing darts at all those damn Foreign Soccer leagues. Sometimes shyt hits and I have no clue what team, or player, I picked. Just straight degenerate behavior.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I mean not the same. But, I just be throwing darts at all those damn Foreign Soccer leagues. Sometimes shyt hits and I have no clue what team, or player, I picked. Just straight degenerate behavior.

Yeah, I just withdrew everything I deposited. It's actually a ripoff depositing to that racebook. They charge you a fee to deposit and withdraw. A complete joke.

I didn't lose a ton, but I withdrew everything I deposited into that account from a few hours ago.

I can't believe I watched that race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i am worried about that too. line looks too good to be true and the public is on it big time. i have them in two parlays so let's ride:mjlit:
I'm guessing part of the reason the spread for that game and the NE/PHL aren't bigger than expected because the Jags haven't beaten the Colts on the road in 5 years and SB losers are under .500 in the season opener. Otherwise, those games seem like easy money

Trips

Superstar
Daps
2 weeks in....2 weeks late game wrecks me!!! It's because of shyt like this I never make a parlay that I don't iso bet all the pieces.

Blake Corum 70+ yards Rushing - Hit
Evan Stewart 70+ yards Receiving - Hit
Emory Jones 2+ Passing Touchdowns - Hit
John Ryhs Plumlee 50+ yards Rushing - Hit
Jaden Rashada 2+ Passing Touchdowns - Miss

ASU lost 27-15 - Disgusted!!!