Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Make your early predictions to win the following NFL divisions:

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys

NFC North: Detroit Lions

NFC South: NO Saints

NFC West: SF 49ers

************************************************************************************************

AFC East: Buffalo Bills

AFC North: Baltimore Ravens

AFC South: Houston Texans

AFC West: Kansas City Chiefs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I love when I gradually flip something like $5 into $100+

Started with a $5 wager on table tennis:mjlol: Won and placed them winnings on a tennis game right after. Placed those winnings on Africa women's FIBA and WNBA games today. $112 profit.

I need CFB and NFL back asap because this is some degenerate shyt. Table tennis:what:????

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

Flutter Entertainment plc and Fox Corporation Announce Close of FOX Bet​

FOX Bet​

Flutter Entertainment plc (“Flutter”) (London Stock Exchange/Euronext Dublin: FLTR) and Fox Corporation (“FOX”) (Nasdaq: FOX, FOXA), announce today the decision to close sports betting platform FOX Bet. A phased closure of FOX Bet’s operations will take place between 31 July and 31 August 2023.
Flutter operated FOX Bet as part of The Stars Group US (“TSG US”) along with the US facing operations of PokerStars. Flutter will retain ownership of PokerStars, in addition to US sports betting market leader FanDuel. FOX will retain future use of the FOX and FOX Bet brands, including FOX Bet Super 6, and intends to launch an all new FOX Super 6 game later this summer.
FOX will continue to hold its option to acquire 18.6% of FanDuel and in addition holds a 2.5% stake in Flutter.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Will a VPN work for Draft Kings? If so which one?

I have a gift card to DK and can’t even deposit into my account

:beli:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Anybody know why NYS do t let you bet on future player props? Luke mvp, rookie of the year, etc..

I want to take:
Lamar Jackson mvp
Garrett Wilson offensive player of the year
Demar Hamlin come back player of the year

And I got a few more I want to put in.. but they don't let us bet on them shyts.