Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anybody know why NYS do t let you bet on future player props? Luke mvp, rookie of the year, etc..

I want to take:
Lamar Jackson mvp
Garrett Wilson offensive player of the year
Demar Hamlin come back player of the year

And I got a few more I want to put in.. but they don't let us bet on them shyts.
Law. You can’t place a futures bet on anything that requires a vote. Not the worst thing in the world since I’m in Jersey a ton but very annoying

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I really need to go buy an Aces jersey, their 1H spread has been a license to print money
Probably the best team to bet on in their favor in all of sports right now.

I live bet the 1H over in their last 2 games. They are about gettin' buckets. Them covering the spread is easy money.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whats crazy betting on the wnba actually is lettingg me watch games

this ionescu is money from 3

wnba is money brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hopped on live bet conneticut sun -11.5 they won by like 20
hopped on new york liberty +1.5 they up by 9 now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Liberty playing Minnesota right now and I should have jumped on them when they were trailing. That is some easy + odds right there

i got em +1.5
ionescu is a killer
most of these chicks cant shoot 3s
shes out there shooting fadeaway 3s, 3s from the nba line. I see why kobe liked her

and then you have breanna stewart down low

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wnba is actually not a bad product to watch, ish is actually more entertaining than alot of men college basketball where they just pass the ball for around 30 seconds :jbhmm:

profound

technique
Daps
The 40 grand pregame bettor hit an array of plus money last night, PIT, TOR, COL, KAN to name a few. The last 2 being +220/+175. think the only one we dropped was NYY. Magical fukking night :noah:

It don’t stop though. If things hold up I’ll hit 3 plus money bets in a row, NYY, DET, CHI.

I suggest again anyone with units to spare and no direct plan of their own to follow along, will add link when I get to my laptop. U just gotta find those weird splits, he showed up an hour before todays early games. And when u see a dog with a small % of bets and large % of cash, look on the money and u will see about $41k on that dog. He is better at hitting dogs than he is at hitting the -1.5’s.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 40 grand pregame bettor hit an array of plus money last night, PIT, TOR, COL, KAN to name a few. The last 2 being +220/+175. think the only one we dropped was NYY. Magical fukking night :noah:

It don’t stop though. If things hold up I’ll hit 3 plus money bets in a row, NYY, DET, CHI.

I suggest again anyone with units to spare and no direct plan of their own to follow along, will add link when I get to my laptop. U just gotta find those weird splits, he showed up an hour before todays early games. And when u see a dog with a small % of bets and large % of cash, look on the money and u will see about $41k on that dog. He is better at hitting dogs than he is at hitting the -1.5’s.
respeck