Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
here is a good tactic i been using in live MLB:

when a team is down by however many runs in a game that is not close, especially a home team, bet their spread in the 9th inning.

it is essentially a bet they will score at least 1 run in that inning. the odds will be good, in the mid to high +200’s.

for example cubs down 6 to 2 vs guardians tonight, the spread at the start of the 9th was +3.5 @ +290.

it seems like a team will get that moral victory run in more often than not.

i'm 4-2 in the last 2 days. try that shyt!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
did u ever go back after that $70k run?

can u break down formula/approach again?

nope but just deposited a little coin

approach is to bet the + to win a game, aka the person whose not serving (receiver) is usually a +. I usually look at top 50 players as more times than not they can steal a game. You can get great odds sometimes +500 and above usually at min like a +100 even if its a novak djokavic type of player. Its tennis only need 4 points to win a game anything can happen and can't beat those odds

eta.png

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
bet on tennis im telling you
Breh, I forget what match, but it was at Wimbledon. 3 straight games hit @+500 a piece. I'm mad I didn't jump on that. Could've flipped $20 into $2500 in 20 minutes.

I remember that streak you had on tennis where you were up a bunch of thousands. That got me into betting on tennis

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, I forget what match, but it was at Wimbledon. 3 straight games hit @+500 a piece. I'm mad I didn't jump on that. Could've flipped $20 into $2500 in 20 minutes.

I remember that streak you had on tennis where you were up a bunch of thousands. That got me into betting on tennis

Yup it's the easiest to win big

profound

technique
Daps
baseball bets?

I’ve been liking pitcher props and YRFI and betting on a run in the 8th inning.

Teams to do YRFI on are Braves, dbacks (they’re both up today but had good pitchers throwing), astros, dodgers.

I’m always doing Hunter brown of astros pitcher prop. He hits his prop a lot.

But these are things I go smaller on, the best thing is still to trust in the splits at pregame, for the current games the splits are in the favor of brewers but that line is tanked because they’re up, also dbacks by less, but that line is not as good now, and heavily in favor of blue jays and that line is still even.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
What would you do?

I got a bet right now where all I need is a home run from Aernando from the cardinals..

The cash out is $449 but if I let it ride the payout is $3500.. would you cashout or go for da gusto.. game start at 8

profound

technique
Daps
What would you do?

I got a bet right now where all I need is a home run from Aernando from the cardinals..

The cash out is $449 but if I let it ride the payout is $3500.. would you cashout or go for da gusto.. game start at 8

without knowing stromans current form, and aernandos, plus his past AB’s against him…personally i always lean on the side of paranoia. especially if i got to that point with very little stake.

if things were white hot, that’s another story.