Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Stay away from most college basketball live overs.

Yeah, I won back what I lost by hitting the 1H live indiana/msu over, but the shyt is TRASH.

What I witnessed the past 2 days, I don't care what level of hoops it is, there should not be a struggle for both teams to combine for 10 pts with damn near 4 minutes left. And the "defense" gets too much credit, when in reality, these dudes just can't shoot worth shyt

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Stay away from most college basketball live overs.

Yeah, I won back what I lost by hitting the 1H live indiana/msu over, but the shyt is TRASH.

What I witnessed the past 2 days, I don't care what level of hoops it is, there should not be a struggle for both teams to combine for 10 pts with damn near 4 minutes left. And the "defense" gets too much credit, when in reality, these dudes just can't shoot worth shyt

It’s all these kids obsessions with the threes. I was watching that Miami/VT game, Miami has a two on one fast break, the guard stops at the 3 line, takes 4-5 seconds to aim, no one around him…. Doesn’t even draw iron :huhldup:

They just chuck up three after three after three and then they wonder why they haven scored in 7 minutes

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It’s all these kids obsessions with the threes. I was watching that Miami/VT game, Miami has a two on one fast break, the guard stops at the 3 line, takes 4-5 seconds to aim, no one around him…. Doesn’t even draw iron :huhldup:

They just chuck up three after three after three and then they wonder why they haven scored in 7 minutes
I just got done watching Creighton vs Marquette and I'm glad I stayed away from the live over when it was at 151.5

Marquette went damn near 7 minutes without a field goal. I was like :whew: and :hhh: at the same time.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I've hit off a college basketball under total points ticket 2 days in a row. 6 picks too.. all I did was pick 6 games that the total was around 145 or better. I chose the two teams that I never heard of and it's been coming thru..

U look at it like it's hard for both teams to get 70 points a piece, so why is the total that high especially for 2 bum ass teams I never heard of .. it worked for 2 days straight, I'm a try it again today if I hit I'm on too. Something.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
78-CD226-C-1917-4117-96-CF-6-C7-A3-FDFBC62.jpg

Came back started with a 2500 this morning
about to cash out and self exclude myself

Last edited: