Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Sick to my stomach, I cashed out of wizards ML at 70% loss :picard:

My rule is never cash out because what’s left won’t be worth keeping, and double digit leads mean nothing. But this time, I checked and liked the deal :snoop:

That said, I had much more on the +3.5, but still :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sick to my stomach, I cashed out of wizards ML at 70% loss :picard:

My rule is never cash out because what’s left won’t be worth keeping, and double digit leads mean nothing. But this time, I checked and liked the deal :snoop:

That said, I had much more on the +3.5, but still :mjcry:
I had a 7 and 4 team parlay, all games from the previous day and then tagged on the wizards because I know my boys and we're making noise this year.

With that said, I could have cashed out at 130 before the game started. When it was fourth quarter and it was only offering $23 total (two ten dollar bets) I said fukk cashing out and made dinner. Bout time dinner was ready I saw one bet offer $87 so I cashed that out immediately because there was still 3 min left. Let the other one ride and won $300 instead of $330 total but I was looking for a reason to not wait. Never had the chance :win:

I need college picks for today, I'm ignorant As fukk on college teams other than Georgetown is trash and UVA is good. Help my nikkaz:bow:

If anyone needs help with NBA picks I been on super fire all year so far. 3 days ago my sure to win picks was Indiana/Charlotte/Knicks. No novice can be confident in a bet like that ya dig :smugbiden:

profound

technique
Daps
I need college picks for today, I'm ignorant As fukk on college teams

me too, but with this nba drought i played today using pregame.com

just look for a smaller percentage of numbers on a bet that holds a larger percentage of cash. those are the confident bets. for example 35% of wagers totaling 44% of the handle. make sure the total cash wagered is substantial, not anything less than $50k.

look for the numbers an hour or more before tipoff. hour-of will water things down as that's when its average bettors, no matter their unit size. i like to look for $5-$10k bets in the early afternoon on underdog ML's. they will bypass the spread and go straight into things.

it wont always work, but the 4 i played in the early set today (2 spreads, 1 ML, 1 total) either hit or were gonna last i looked.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
me too, but with this nba drought i played today using pregame.com

just look for a smaller percentage of numbers on a bet that holds a larger percentage of cash. those are the confident bets. for example 35% of wagers totaling 44% of the handle. make sure the total cash wagered is substantial, not anything less than $50k.

look for the numbers an hour or more before tipoff. hour-of will water things down as that's when its average bettors, no matter their unit size. i like to look for $5-$10k bets in the early afternoon on underdog ML's. they will bypass the spread and go straight into things.

it wont always work, but the 4 i played in the early set today (2 spreads, 1 ML, 1 total) either hit or were gonna last i looked.
I have a couple of free bets so I used those on random parleys with mostly super favorites and then one underdog to make the pot worthwhile. Every time I've tried this strategy on college games I've hit with the underdogs but a heavy favorite losses. That's why I don't like betting college unless I know more about the teams.

NBA all star weekend spreads are kinda ass :patrice: won't even let me parlay them joints.

Biggest value bet that might hit imo is in the 3pt competition. Don't wanna name him to jinx it but let's hope there's a new champion that doesn't live too far away :whistle:

+600 for my nikka TH :jbhmm:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I have a couple of free bets so I used those on random parleys with mostly super favorites and then one underdog to make the pot worthwhile. Every time I've tried this strategy on college games I've hit with the underdogs but a heavy favorite losses. That's why I don't like betting college unless I know more about the teams.

NBA all star weekend spreads are kinda ass :patrice: won't even let me parlay them joints.

Biggest value bet that might hit imo is in the 3pt competition. Don't wanna name him to jinx it but let's hope there's a new champion that doesn't live too far away :whistle:

+600 for my nikka TH :jbhmm:
The only bet I'd consider for tomorrow is Donovan Mitchell to go over his point total.....if they post it.

I can seen him eating in front of his former fanbase.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I went all in on Tyrese Halliburton and it paid off because he had the highest first rd total with paid $7.50 to every dollar. McClung paid two to one so I made a small come up from that. I don't want to bet till nba back but... I got free bets that will expire before then so who to bet on tomorrow Coli, CBB