Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I went all in on Tyrese Halliburton and it paid off because he had the highest first rd total with paid $7.50 to every dollar. McClung paid two to one so I made a small come up from that. I don't want to bet till nba back but... I got free bets that will expire before then so who to bet on tomorrow Coli, CBB
I'll listen if anyone has college picks they stand by :manny:

AS for the NBA, most of the bets for today's game are not instantaneously profitable outside of who makes the first basket of the game.

The lowest odds is $4.50 for every dollar which is decent. A face of the league is pulling $11 per dollar on this first basket ordeal. I'm not naming no names, just enjoying this Jamaica breeze jah mean :whistle:

profound

technique
Daps
I'll listen if anyone has college picks they stand by :manny:

i gave u the recipe. look at the very first game today

Cincinnati U Bearcats vs. Central Florida Golden Knights – Pregame.com Odds - Feb 19, 2023

a single bet of $27,500 placed on the dog +145, hours before tipoff, no matching bet on the spread. margins on the spread matched what i said to look for too.

i took the points.

that's as airtight as one without knowledge of the teams can be in this game. and unless anybody here plays at $27k a hand @ plus money, it's airtight vs random opinions as well.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
no nba so cbb it is :snoop:
louisville +17.5 1u
TCU ML 1u
OkSt +5.5 1u

dont tail unless u wanna lose some bread lol