"Make Rifles Great Again": Jerone Davison Campaign Ad

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
One of these folks is going to represent you

Yeah, honestly, I have lived in red states all my life because I had no choice but after school, I'm out. I don't know why someone would willingly move to a red state, even if they are racist, you just get fukked in these states. Trash education, trash social services, trash health care, trash people, trash politics, I could go on and on. And I wouldn't go off of the 2020 election results, if people are thinking AZ isn't a red state. That was a special election Republican senator losing to the best Dems could have put forth at the time and it was still close. The presidency, was razor thin and was historically red by a large margin beforhand.

Let me repeat this again. ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN A SPAN OF A YEAR

The people with the same sentiments and values existed before and after 1948. And the same people stayed in the Democratic Party after 1948

Play the Semantic game all you want. Those sentiments were rampant in the Democratic Party. End of story
I'm not sure if you are reading the entirety of my posts. LOL Let's just agree to disagree, I thought we were talking about Thurmond, the guy you mentioned in your initial reply.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Suggesting the current democrats are the ones in the white hoods while the white republicans in Arizona suppress the black vote, similar to how the KKK members used to threaten black people for voting isn't "c00n" behavior in your opinion?

Do you want to stop being a useful idiot for the right and put that brain to good use for once?
That was a different era. To think a black person is a c00n just bc their political party is crazy to me.

Daps
41qM4axxDXL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

His ex wife cheated on him

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’ve honestly hit the Blac Youngsta Narduar “how” reaction for five minutes straight after watching that

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That was a different era. To think a black person is a c00n just bc their political party is crazy to me.
Different era? Did you even read the fukking article? Can you even read? That was a recent ruling. And how the fukk is supporting a party that consistently votes against bills that would benefit black people not acting like a c00n? :what:Actually, don't even worry about that, your dumbass is going on block.

edit: Why do we continue allow these guys to post here? They are useful idiots or white trolls for a party that seeks to harm black people at every turn, and so do their constituents. Why isn't that bannable rhetoric?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Different era? Did you even read the fukking article? Can you even read? That was a recent ruling. And how the fukk is supporting a party that consistently votes against bills that would benefit black people not acting like a c00n? :what:Actually, don't even worry about that, your dumbass is going on block.

edit: Why do we continue allow these guys to post here? They are useful idiots or white trolls for a party that seeks to harm black people at every turn, and so do their constituents. Why isn't that bannable rhetoric?
1) I was talking about the democrats forming the KKK
2) black ppl aren’t all the same
3) nikkas can’t even have a simple discussion on something they don’t have the same view on :mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
This summer isn't looking good for black folks in the political arena. First you got nut job who had a political ad with a noose around his neck, second the twerker, and now this. :martin: