"Make Rifles Great Again": Jerone Davison Campaign Ad

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Went into this having a sinking feeling it would be some dumbass from out here in Arizona.

I hate being right sometimes. :snoop:
The heat in Arizona gives everyone brain damage, I'm convinced of it

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
How is this c00n behavior
Suggesting the current democrats are the ones in the white hoods while the white republicans in Arizona suppress the black vote, similar to how the KKK members used to threaten black people for voting isn't "c00n" behavior in your opinion?

The national conversation around voting rights is deeply skewed. Republican lawmakers and operatives openly endorse disenfranchisement; they brag when their attacks on suffrage succeed; and they work feverishly to rig redistricting in favor of white people

It is refreshing, then, that on Monday the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals did not tiptoe around the bald facts: Arizona Republicans’ recent crackdown on voting rights was motivated by racism. The court invalidated a law that was plainly designed to stop Native American, Hispanic, and black voters from casting a ballot—not just because it happened to burden minorities more than whites, but because it is flat-out racist.

The Supreme Court’s conservative justices may well reverse the ruling. But the 9th Circuit will at least force SCOTUS to confront the reality that white supremacy remains a driving force in Republicans’ assault on the franchise, despite Chief Justice John Roberts’ declaration that racism is a historical relic.

Do you want to stop being a useful idiot for the right and put that brain to good use for once?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all better leave these people safe places alone and stop talking down about the democrats.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
David Duke is the only notable KKK member that I can think of, I know there are NatSocs that have voted Dem, but it's hard to imagine pro-choice KKK members.

robert-byrd.jpg

Robert Byrd. Democrat. Kkk grandmaster

murg145-i0010185-001.jpg

Strom Thurmond, Democrat, KKK

UKYUMSDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg

Joe Biden. Strom Thurmond was his mentor

:mjlol: