Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Did your mother do it when she had you bytch?

I don’t fuk with cocaine but clearly you do. Must be a tainted dna issue. Not my fault that the concept of research escapes you, maybe if you lay off the white lines you could think better.

It was joke....

With that said, coffee doesn't affect everyone the same. You making blanket statement that it does is pretty ridiculous. If you can't take the heat stop posting

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you voted grits and you black.
That mean yo family trash as fukk in thr kitchen as a lineage tho.

im starting to think this is a regional thing. i noticed most NY or northeast blacks dont eat it. however, south and westcoast (we are essentially from the south, we moved in a wave during ww2 and vietnam), do.

its not a black thing. its a regional thing.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Grits nasty as fukk. They’re tolerable with some sugar and grape jelly though.
:flabbynsick:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
coffee comes from Kenya and Ethiopia

can't accuse someone of being a c00n for choosing it over grits.

don't fukk with coffee but it's much more useful than grits even though it taste slightly worse

lol @ ados accusing everyone of being white just because we don't eat it like that. :umad:
matter fact, cream of wheat>grits

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Grits nasty as fukk. They’re tolerable with some sugar and grape jelly though.
:flabbynsick:
This is why alot of people don't like grits. They treat it like it's supposed to be oatmeal or ice cream. nikkas talking about putting sugar and whipped cream and sprinkles and shyt.

To me Grits is corn version of mashed potatoes. i doing that same shyt to it. butter bacon crumbles, salt pepper, shyt might throw some peppers or cheese in there too.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I died laughing every time I saw one of y’all say y’all haven’t had grits becuz y’all from NY. I’ve had grits in NY before and I ain’t even from there
:heh:

I keep trying to tell nikkas NYC got some great Soul Food if you know where to look.

Some of the best Southern food I've ever had in my life was in Harlem at the House of Prayer.

Felt like I was back home.