Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh, what?

Coffee is literally irreplaceable. If I don’t have coffee for a few days I get withdrawal symptoms. The planet would go crazy without coffee :skip:
tenor.gif

@Godless Liberal CEO @OnlyFrans @DPresidential

imma need that apology sooner rather than later, handwritten with a card would be nice.
:jbhmm::leostare:

Coffee and Cocaine – Seaside Palm Beach Luxury Rehab

For many, coffee is a must-have energy kick in the morning. For regular coffee drinkers, caffeine becomes a necessary part of their routine to keep them going throughout the day. While some may rely on caffeine to get through the week, others may feel the need to use something stronger, like cocaine. While this may seem like a major jump, these two substances may be more similar than you think. As a Florida luxury drug and alcohol rehab, we are diving into comparing coffee and cocaine.

Despite what many believe, caffeine is addictive, and a person who suddenly stops consuming coffee or other caffeinated drinks may experience symptoms of caffeine withdrawal, including:

• Headaches
  • Irritability
  • Fatigue
  • Drowsiness
  • Anxiety
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Tremors or uncontrollable shaking
  • Lack of energy
  • Depressed mood
Similarly, regular cocaine users will also experience a crash, otherwise known as withdrawal symptoms, when they don’t get their fix.

a60e8f0d0926d2d19bb15f4528ee04d9.gif

Coffee is cocaine - y’all are programmed. People standing 40 deep in a line waiting an hour for their coffee fix like free sample day for purple tops. Then people acting out of focus and hazy, change of personality if they don’t get their cup of morning coffee and their afternoon coffee drip. People getting the shakes and increased heart rate for stimulation. That doesn’t sound crack-ish to you?? If America ran out of coffee supply, 95% of coffee drinkers would be in detox and rehab.

if given a choice between drinking and getting an instant fix, 97.5% of coffee drinkers would opt to shoot their Colombian roast dark brew, directly in their veins. You’re fooling yourself. I’m a tea drinker, we don’t have those types of problems. Coffee comes from the coca plant - do the math and you’ll see.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Why y’all whine about everyone not fitting into your stereotype of blackness? Very weird. I’m southern born and raised and my family loves grits but I never fukked with them. So what
This all the way. I feel like the main ones calling folks out for not fitting the stereotype are probably not black themselves.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you voted grits and you black.
That mean yo family trash as fukk in thr kitchen as a lineage tho.

Real talk.

Grits ain't gruel.

You voted grits or don't like them.
i think yousa agent.
Or you just said yo moms and grams ain't on shyt in the kitchen frfr.

You offbrand as all fukk if yo fam can't make you know about grits in nuffin but glowin reviews. Even everybody you know offbrand in the kitchen cause you do not know bout no fye ass grits to speak on.

If you from somewhere like the islands i know you foo as fukk too.

As i was there and ain't even like conch. But conch and grits in the bahamas.
at a real natives fam's breakfast.
was still next level from the essence fye.

Art Barr

I gotta question yo whole family fukk'n lineage cooking skills.
If you said you do not like grits.

You can't even say you black and fye in the kitchen.
if yo grits not fye.
Or you do not know nobody.
To make you fye grits and teach you how to make fye grits.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You do that line of coke yet?
Did your mother do it when she had you bytch?

I don’t fuk with cocaine but clearly you do. Must be a tainted dna issue. Not my fault that the concept of research escapes you, maybe if you lay off the white lines you could think better.

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I did not want grits, I am black and live in the south.