Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Because he’s a rapper who P is promoting and had a song with at the same time as the BC interview?

P was pushing that song at the time. And he introduced Asian dude as the future. It makes perfect sense that he would have him in the studio.

Sorry you need more evidence that he’s a shooter than he walked into a BC interview while P was trying to promote his rap career and you imagine Charlemagne was shook.

yes, because rappers walk into on air interviews unprompted, and walk off camera WITHOUT any mention of their projects all the time.

and yes, I'm imagining the look on CTG's face as the unprompted guest walked in and walked out....that's a figment of my imagination

giphy.gif

p_1000100293.jpg

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, because rappers walk into on air interviews unprompted, and walk off camera WITHOUT any mention of their projects all the time.

and yes, I'm imagining the look on CTG's face as the unprompted guest walked in and walked out....that's a figment of my imagination

giphy.gif

p_1000100293.jpg

That dude is on reality TV and is P's artist. He's not a goon.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you wouldnt tell Maino this tho...:francis::usure:

Dog I’m not scary so why wouldn’t I? I been to prison, ran the streets, and got busy as well. So super goons don’t impress me. His rep seems solidified in NY so I’m not saying he soft or some shyt. I don’t know that nikka. I’m stating that that conversations didn’t count as “checking someone” like some comments I saw in this thread. I disagree.

These nikkas be like boogeymen to y’all lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you wouldnt tell Maino this tho...:francis::usure:
Would this cowardly fear you're alluding to be a fear of Maino or fear of the people around him and what they may do? Not that it matters, I'm just curious . What's so scary about Maino that someone would fear saying something to him?