Maia Campbell still on the stuff

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:mjlol: so now saying "lip trembling" is a non-black thing to say!?! THAT is what makes me not black!?

so what's this make allen iverson?
200.gif

but to your point, I have an auntie that acts EXACTLY like this chick; stays in and out of prison, strung out, is a prostitute

in the 80's she was just a normal chick, she just partied too much and got hooked on coke/crack

please mister total random stranger that's just 1's and 0's on my PC monitor, tell me how my family member that I have known my whole life has a "mental disorder" :mjlol:
You a bytch ass family member by just short-changing her story to JUST she partied too much and got hooked on coke/crack :martin:
It was just that simple huh...I SERIOUSLY doubt that's how she would tell it. I bet she thinks you are a bytch ass nikka anyway :yeshrug:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You a bytch ass family member by just short-changing her story to JUST she partied too much and got hooked on coke/crack :martin:
It was just that simple huh...I SERIOUSLY doubt that's how she would tell it. I bet she thinks you are a bytch ass nikka anyway :yeshrug:

^^^ this dude is FURIOUS!

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

nikka how the fukk you gonna tell me about my own family member

she's a typical hood chick that after high school didn't go to college, partied, got addicted to drugs, had a baby as a teenager

what u think, it was like some after school special where she was just hanging by the playground looking all sad and some dude in a trench coat asked her whats wrong and gave her some shyt?

take your little emotionally weird self on somewhere :camby:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
^^^ this dude is FURIOUS!

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

nikka how the fukk you gonna tell me about my own family member

she's a typical hood chick that after high school didn't go to college, partied, got addicted to drugs, had a baby as a teenager

what u think, it was like some after school special where she was just hanging by the playground looking all sad and some dude in a trench coat asked her whats wrong and gave her some shyt?

take your little emotionally weird self on somewhere :camby:
Normally procedure to try to act like the other person is emotional when called out on your bytchassness :martin:
I'm calm as fukk breh :manny:
again the bolded speaks VOLUMES about your character. What the fukk is a TYPICAL hood chick clown?:hhh:
Dude I'm done talking to your lame ass. EVERY reply you have made just reeks with c00nery or arrogance.
You either a fakkit black man or you look like this
fresh-prince-carlton-banks-400a111306.jpg

beat it clown
tenor.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Normally procedure

I couldn't even read past this...what the fukk is "normally procedure"

you can't even formulate coherent statements....i'm done before i burn any more IQ points on your dumbass

now, roll your eyes, suck your teeth and reply with the last word just like your momma and aunties showed you

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I couldn't even read past this...what the fukk is "normally procedure"

you can't even formulate coherent statements....i'm done before i burn any more IQ points on your dumbass

now, roll your eyes, suck your teeth and reply with the last word just like your momma and aunties showed you
tumblr_ly7zsf8xCI1qidy8go2_250.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That doesn't look like Maia Campbell to me

Sad to say that's her. She been in the city for a few years now. She was in Riverdale for a minute and apparently she out east now. She out there bad for real, the streets know her. She hasn't even been on my side and I still hear the stories. She's on some typical J shyt, in and out of jail and posted in the hood hustling up for the next blast.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
3f21adb5_tumblr_inline_n1w0tcewza1snvxcp.gif

i'm blacker than you and i voted for nobody.

the first time this bytch got caught on camera i fell for the okie doke about her "condition"

maybe even the second time....but this is what, the 4th, 5th time? since 2009?

i'm a grown ass man, i'm not some lip trembling whiny ass bytch - you can't just feed me any old thing and expect me to accept it

this is a hood chick that likes to party and went too far, now she's an addict.

she was just thotting it up on instagram last year...she ain't crazy

You a fukking cacdemon b, stop with the bullshyt mayonnaise