Maia Campbell still on the stuff

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that video was really sad, I hope she somehow gets help and stays clean most drug addicts struggle with serious mental illness that our society and country does an embarrassingly bad job of addressing thankfully more and more people seem to be more aware of how serious an issue mental illness is towards many people in this country.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, so this BP is apparently one of those gas stations that attracts all types of chicanery. Actually, I was checking out a school GPTC, which is right around the corner about a month ago...

Anywho, ole boy simply records shyt that goes down at his local gas station. Probably shouldn't have recorded her, but that's what the nikka does. He records the drug addicts that approaches him. Some people the tom foolery more than others, why not tape the shyt.

:yeshrug:

Every city got them spots.Even when I'm out in AZ...Niccaz be on 27th ave at the 7/11 serving fiends all night.Green to white and everything

in between.

Next vid, they interview drunk dude:pachaha:

Even made a song about "the spot"

:leon:

Funny part about it, I've never seen this nicca out there before:guilty:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I found one with a single trick on xvideos but not a 20 men one.

whoa!

1454444151c47e6f_l.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dog...what the hell is wrong with you
I bet you white and voted for Trump too

3f21adb5_tumblr_inline_n1w0tcewza1snvxcp.gif

i'm blacker than you and i voted for nobody.

the first time this bytch got caught on camera i fell for the okie doke about her "condition"

maybe even the second time....but this is what, the 4th, 5th time? since 2009?

i'm a grown ass man, i'm not some lip trembling whiny ass bytch - you can't just feed me any old thing and expect me to accept it

this is a hood chick that likes to party and went too far, now she's an addict.

she was just thotting it up on instagram last year...she ain't crazy

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
3f21adb5_tumblr_inline_n1w0tcewza1snvxcp.gif

i'm blacker than you and i voted for nobody.

the first time this bytch got caught on camera i fell for the okie doke about her "condition"

maybe even the second time....but this is what, the 4th, 5th time? since 2009?

i'm a grown ass man, i'm not some lip trembling whiny ass bytch - you can't just feed me any old thing and expect me to accept it

this is a hood chick that likes to party and went to far, now she's an addict.

remember when she got smacked?

she was just thotting it up on instagram last year...she ain't crazy

Clown first of all NO black man would make the bolded statement :martin:
and fukk all them videos...do you know what MENTAL DISORDER means and how it affects people. :dahell: I from DETROIT and have lived in several other urban areas including all of DC, Cali and Nashville. I have sold drugs and used drugs...the person on camera there CLEARLY has some mental issues. Get her some help before just giving her a castaway label...it's cats like you why they are now trying to deny health care under all this pre-existing conditions shyt. Get off your high horse you fukking clown. :pacspit:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Clown first of all NO black man wou

:mjlol: so now saying "lip trembling" is a non-black thing to say!?! THAT is what makes me not black!?

so what's this make allen iverson?
200.gif

but to your point, I have an auntie that acts EXACTLY like this chick; stays in and out of prison, strung out, is a prostitute

in the 80's she was just a normal chick, she just partied too much and got hooked on coke/crack

please mister total random stranger that's just 1's and 0's on my PC monitor, tell me how my family member that I have known my whole life has a "mental disorder" :mjlol: