Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Magic is dealing with "I'm too rich for this shyt" syndrome. I really don't blame him,media coming up with new fake stories from "sources" every other day,saying how horrible Magic is. Jennie Buss pushing back on what sounds like him wanting to get rid of Luke Walton. I don't think Luke got a fair shot,but on the other hand I don't know if he knows how to deal with bad students. I don't know how seriously these young guys take the game or not,but we know Luke is able to coach good students,but does he have the personality to correct bad students with bad/disruptive behaviors?
Yea I this is what I’m leaning more toward....”like why do I gotta deal with this, I’m magic”......I think once the AD deal fell through and magic said gave a lil criticism to Bron and rich Paul (“supposedly”) the writing was on the wall.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned a life lesson from this. Magic Johnson is the prime example of what people mean when they say a person is over qualified for a position...That dude literally quit once the job gave him a little stress...He's worth far too damn much to be stressing about a job...

The Lakers are almost obligated to fire Pelinka if he is as hard to work with and other GMs free him out like that...They may need to consider starting over. Bringing in an actual Team President who needs the job and values it and a GM who