Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It seems awkward and I'm sure Jeanie buss feels betrayed. But it's time to hire people with fresh ideas. No more nostalgia hires. This will be a blessing if they hire the right people.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The toxicity of Lebron continues.....

Bosh - blood clots in lungs, near fatal

Lue - insomnia, mental health deterioration

Love - panic attacks, depression. Mental health destroyed while it was never a topic in Minnesota

Beasley - mental health deterioration, suicidal thoughts/messages, threatening coaches/players

Ingram - blood clots, venous thombosis (unheard of for someone in their early 20s)

Coach killings - Blatt, Silas

Attempted coach killings - Spo, Walton

Never listened to Brown according to Shaq

Now Magic after not even one full season yet of dealing with Lebron steps down and has seen enough
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's funny that Luke has so much to do with this because firing Luke would do nothing for the team, Luke has had no bearing on how this season has turned out.

yeah, Luke does some dumb shyt sometimes but at the end of the day I feel like he's done more good than bad in 3 years. He modernized our offense, made our defense much better and got us at +9 wins two seasons in a row. He was dealt a tough hand this season. Handling Bron is a big task off top, but then you add in the whole "we're going to sign playmakers instead of shooters" thing, and you got Luke in a spot where he has to coach a legend with a team thats not traditionally complimentary of said legend.

His rotations and handling of Zo's minutes has pissed me off but for him be the #1 guy blamed for this season is fukked up. I'm glad Magic stepped down because he's the true #1 guy to blame for this season. Luke is like 3rd or 4th in that list.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo has been fine when healthy, don't blame a rookie who is one of the best defenders and playmakers around 20

we actually played better last year too

It's Lebron
yes someone who averages 29/8/8 is the problm

hopefully the new gm/pres trades these regressing bums like ball and ingram for some pieces that complement bron