Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I gotta post this shyt... lmao
Anyone that knows me knows that I think magic Johnson is a piece of shyt...
A big gay... catching Aids from fukking men, dont give a fukk about his own people... getting paid to tell the world he got aids from having heterosexual sex.... lying piece of shyt...
I'm the only one who was telling ppl that magic Johnson set that whole Donald sterling shyt up, to dismantle the other L.A. team that was finally starting to outshine the lakers...
Sterling been a rich piece of shyt... but magic is on satan levels

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
As a lakers fan it’s sad watching us right now, it’s been sad since Dr buss passed.

Lebron wasn’t the answer, and we have no pieces to offer for any real help. At this point we should trade Bron for 2 1st rounders and cash and just either let Luke grow into the role or get someone that has at least been successful somewhere else

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
This is why i think owners should be hands off on all basketball decisions and leave emotion out of it.

How the fukk u cant fire your coach cus the owner loves him?

Magic did the right thing here i don't get why he's getting a lot of heat. He's basically on PR mode right now. I am sure he accepted the job out of love for Jeanie cus dude has nothing to prove in life.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is hilarious and sad. Has to be for more reasons than he's letting on. Crazy times.

He couldn't be him in the position. I get it. The job was too restrictive on the way he normally conducts himself and he didn't like the shyt.

Timing wasn't great but you gotta do you and be happy.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I still don't understand why put Magic in a position like that anyway, you don't have to have him in an official spot to bring him in to talk to free agents & shyt :manny:

Nevermind the guy you hired next to him is a guy with no experience before hand as a GM.