MAGAts come get your boy. My Pillow Crackhead out here harassing 10 year old kid at the DNC

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Okay dummy. I'll do your job for you.

I said there shouldn't wrestlers, strippers, kids, and pop stars to galvanize voters

Strippers:

Wrestlers:

Pop stars:

Kids:
Besides the OP

Now tell me where anything I said was wrong. My opinion is that this shyt is weird and not normal for any other country and that its a circus. Tell me how my opinion is wrong.

Got damn you’re a fukking retard. I thought you were a republican agent but you’re just stupid.

Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan both were giving political speeches at the RNC .

Lil Jon was performing for the GA delegation to hype up the crowd. Each state had music playing from their state.

Nothing wrong with kids giving political speeches.

Like I said the DNC and RNC aren’t the same. The fact that you have to reach so hard to give a false equivalency proves my point:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Got damn you’re a fukking retard. I thought you were a republican agent but you’re just stupid.

Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan both were giving political speeches at the RNC .

Lil Jon was performing for the GA delegation to hype up the crowd. Each state had music playing from their state.

Nothing wrong with kids giving political speeches.

Like I said the DNC and RNC aren’t the same. The fact that you have to reach so hard to give a false equivalency proves my point:
I dont care why they were there, that wasnt my argument. You're also not helping your point by explaining, you're validating mine, buffoon.

Were there or were there not strippers, wrestlers, pop stars, and kids at both conventions.

Show me another OECD country that does this.

You're so idiotic that the notion of these things being normalized isn't even registering because you're so absorbed in tribalism. You think Reagan and Carter had wrestlers and hoes at their conventions? How about Bush and Kerry? This shyt is fukking retarded and only remedial morons like you can defend it

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kid told him his pillows sucked and caused his neck to ache. :manny:

That was the last straw for the my pillow dude and he let lil homie know that it is on and you gon learn today. :ufdup:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I dont care why they were there, that wasnt my argument. You're also not helping your point by explaining, you're validating mine, buffoon.

Were there or were there not strippers, wrestlers, pop stars, and kids at both conventions.

Show me another OECD country that does this.

You're so idiotic that the notion of these things being normalized isn't even registering because you're so absorbed in tribalism. You think Reagan and Carter had wrestlers and hoes at their conventions? How about Bush and Kerry? This shyt is fukking retarded and only remedial morons like you can defend it
Wrestlers and hoes were at the RNC not DNC dumbfukk which is exactly my point. The two sides aren’t the same

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Wrestlers and hoes were at the RNC not DNC dumbfukk which is exactly my point. The two sides aren’t the same
Nah don't move the goal posts, fakkit. I said wrestlers, strippers, pop stars, and kids. DNC had 2 of those and the RNC and the other 2. All four don't belong in a serious campaign cycle to galvanize voters.

And don't ignore my second point. Show me anywhere else in the OECD where this happens ahead of elections.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Nah don't move the goal posts, fakkit. I said wrestlers, strippers, pop stars, and kids. DNC had 2 of those and the RNC and the other 2. All four don't belong in a serious campaign cycle to galvanize voters.

And don't ignore my second point. Show me anywhere else in the OECD where this happens ahead of elections.
Lil Jon performing and a kid talking at the DNC is not the same as Hulk Hogan and Amber Rose giving political speeches at the RNC.

If you can’t see how much of a false equivalency that is you really are retarded. Don’t procreate.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Lil Jon performing and a kid talking at the DNC is not the same as Hulk Hogan and Amber Rose giving political speeches at the RNC.

If you can’t see how much of a false equivalency that is you really are retarded. Don’t procreate.
So first they weren't there. Then they were there. Now that they're there it's not the same for one side versus the other. I asked you, multiple times, to show me where else this happens. No evidence from you. So you basically kept moving goal posts, name called, and juelzed your way into proving how fukking dumb of a shill you are.

I take Lil Jon and children as seriously as I take Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan when it comes to political import.

But I'm glad a discerning genius like yourself can make the distinction and determine one group's more important that the other because of the convention they attend

Don't worry about me procreating. You have bigger fish to fry; like mastering object permanence and your ABCs

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Someone's family speaking on their behalf isn't a bad thing, nor is an entertainer performing a song. It would be different if he were on stage giving a speech, but he wasn't. The only way you can make a comparison to the RNC is if you ignore every other speaker and their message. It's an extremely dishonest comparison that only serves to normalize Republican behavior.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
So first they weren't there. Then they were there. Now that they're there it's not the same for one side versus the other.

I take Lil Jon and children as seriously as I take Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan when it comes to political import.

But im glad a discerning genius like yourself can make the distinction and determine one group's more important that the other because of the convention they attend

Don't worry about me procreating. You have bigger fish to fry; like mastering object permanence and your ABCs
Never said DNC didn’t have Lil Jon perform or a kid talk but Lil Jon performing isn’t in the same ball park as bytch with a tattoo on her face giving a primetime political speech at the RNC.

My entire point was you were making a false equivalency as a sneaky way to defend/deflect for the Republicans.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Never said DNC didn’t have Lil Jon perform or a kid talk but Lil Jon performing isn’t in the same ball park as bytch with a tattoo on her face giving a primetime political speech at the RNC.

My entire point was you were making a false equivalency as a sneaky way to defend/deflect for the Republicans.
No, your point was questioning what the DNC had to do with my point. When confronted with facts and evidence, you moved the goal posts and called me sneaky, ironically.

Your argument against mine is that all this is normal. But you've yet to actually prove why. Despite repeated demands from me for proof.

You can only depend on name calling, circular logic, and wholesale ignorance for your arguments. Because you have none. Your head is a husk incapable of critical thought or meaningful discourse.