MAGAts come get your boy. My Pillow Crackhead out here harassing 10 year old kid at the DNC

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This shyt isn't funny. No normal country should be having a circus like this

Wrestlers, strippers, pop stars and children should not be galvanizing voters for elections. Both the RNC and DNC are fukking weird
You’re such a bothsiders ass bytch. How is DNC involved in this?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all clowning, but I commend this man for knowing his limits and debating his mental equal.

I'm challenging this

giphy.gif

that young brotha is CLEARLY smarter.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
...the topic of this thread happened at the DNC :gucci:

Are you retarded? :why:
Mike Lindell is a republican, the DNC didn’t sanction the interaction between Lindell and that kid in the video at all. You can’t defend the Republicans how you want to without dragging Democrats into the conversation. Shameless and pathetic.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Mike Lindell is a republican, the DNC didn’t sanction the interaction between Lindell and that kid in the video at all. You can’t defend the Republicans how you want to without dragging Democrats into the conversation. Shameless and pathetic.
Who the fukk is defending Republicans? Breakdown my original post and show me how I "defend" anyone.

The DNC didn't sanction supporters attacking Muslim delegates, either. Does that mean it didn't happen at the DNC.

You a bytch ass dude, how is the DNC weird?

fukking clown.
Who is this fukking loser :skip:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Who the fukk is defending Republicans? Breakdown my original post and show me how I "defend" anyone.

The DNC didn't sanction supporters attacking Muslim delegates, either. Does that mean it didn't happen at the DNC.

Who is this fukking loser :skip:
You’re defending Republicans by dragging the Democrats down to their level without any logic to back it up.

Classic coward bothsider tactics

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You’re defending Republicans by dragging the Democrats down to their level without any logic to back it up.

Classic coward bothsider tactics
Okay dummy. I'll do your job for you.

I said there shouldn't wrestlers, strippers, kids, and pop stars to galvanize voters

Strippers:

Wrestlers:

Pop stars:

Kids:
Besides the OP

Now tell me where anything I said was wrong. My opinion is that this shyt is weird and not normal for any other country and that its a circus. Tell me how my opinion is wrong.