Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So the physical copy of the game is out and this is the thread :what:

U n1ggaz Don seem excited at all
Right where are the real impressions, I don’t want to hear from you nikkas that ain’t got the game or don’t want to get it. Let’s hear from the people playing. I’m about to go to OS to get my impressions y’all slacking

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right where are the real impressions, I don’t want to hear from you nikkas that ain’t got the game or don’t want to get it. Let’s hear from the people playing. I’m about to go to OS to get my impressions y’all slacking

TBH, I use this forum for casual talk/jokes and OS for actual game discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This

But most Coli heads with the game are on Discord

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I don't have a horse in the races but I downloaded the 10 hour demo via EA play on PC and the graphics are on point like hell, borderline fire. Probably the best facescans of any sports game I've played before. The player models, field (grass/turf), stadiums, and crowds feel good too. The presentation definitely feels more inline with actual games we watch on tv. The gameplay seems to be on point also, you can fell the impact of dominate receivers and tight-ends. Still learning the run game and how to play decent defense. Plan to play some more today before I decide whether or not I'm going to cop. This seems like a good game so far.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
just played my son and he cant even choose a play to run. Literally have to wait for the timer every play call. WTF....

player 1 works fine player 2 doesnt...anyone else?

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
This shyt is boring as fukk.

NCAA has its problems, but damn it’s at least entertaining to me.

I’m glad I didn’t buy this with my money.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
College game plays better as usual

Running the ball is way better in that game I have more freedom

Madden is not as free roaming as the college game

In the college game the RB can be mad explosive laterally without using the turbo button.