Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Pretty sure they've been saying this for a minute. They probably saw a minor sales dip and they're preparing to repackage an old feature as we speak. If they cared what fans thought, they'd have made physics/animation/franchise mode/etc changes ages ago.

They'll make some small tweaks, then pay their sponsored Madden influencers to hype the product up like they do every year. Those influencers will convince their braindead audience Madden is different and drive up the sales. They'll probably do some more of those cringe pack openings

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
All the people that complain go out and buy it every year.

They ain’t gonna change shyt
facts. The Madden community is so desperate for a football game they'd buy it regardless. No insult to them at all, but a lot of Madden gamers I know aren't even gamers like that. They might branch out to CoD, but if they didn't play Madden their console would be useless so they're trapped in this abusive relationship. :russ:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Judging by the discord im in with them talking about the beta, this game is a break
:francis:

I'm glad Madden 20 was the last one I bought. It will only get uglier from here

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judging by the discord im in with them talking about the beta, this game is a break
:francis:

I'm glad Madden 20 was the last one I bought. It will only get uglier from here
As soon as I saw they were pumping up that dumb ass Mahomes throw (not dumb irl that’s my nikka), I knew what this was gonna be :mjlol: cant wait to see the rage compilations