Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Now or never what :mjtf:as long as EA has NFL licensing rights they have a monopoly

Yep. EA entire reputation depends on the Madden Franchise, and they been at cruise control for the past 15 years. They (EA) like 2023 MCU status where no quality control exists, just cash grabs.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Sports games are hard to fix in a one year window. I am not expecting anything different. I guess this could also refer to one of the modes not being completely broken and the game not deleting your leagues, the bare minimum:blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you mean the franchise that’s notorious for taking shyt out and adding it back in as “brand new features”?

If EA would’ve just kept building on Madden especially after the last one for the og Xbox/ps2 it would’ve been :banderas: by now

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Let's just say this is true. The situation is make or break.

EA is not gonna give them more time
EA ain't gonna boost the budget
They can't change the engine

But expect sales to improve on the same budget so it falls to marketing to convince more people to buy the game which is not going to happen. Basically think No Child Left Behind, if you fail your school gets less funding. Almost impossible.

Business wise they might as well just make it it a free GATCHA game and STFU.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2k did that before which lead to EA getting the exclusive license in the first place.
Yeah I know, but I think they don't even have to do it again since many just buy Madden due to license. I think there's a good portion of people that will pay regular price if 2k is behind it since love them or hate them, but the 2K name hold weight these days.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You old fukk
:old:

terry2.gif

:russ: