Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
COD, 2k and Madden have no incentive to change. These franchises are like digital Mcdonalds, you just have to resist it on your own will.
All it takes is to skip once and you don’t even miss it anymore. Haven’t bought Madden since 18. Skipped the last two 2ks after buying sparingly since 17. I can’t even tell you how many CODs I skipped. I’ve only bought MW1 and MW2 since like early PS4, and I’m right back off COD since I ain’t even opened MW2.

It just ain’t worth it to play a game because it’s your only choice. Play something else or do something else, life’s too short.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
All it takes is to skip once and you don’t even miss it anymore. Haven’t bought Madden since 18. Skipped the last two 2ks after buying sparingly since 17. I can’t even tell you how many CODs I skipped. I’ve only bought MW1 and MW2 since like early PS4, and I’m right back off COD since I ain’t even opened MW2.

It just ain’t worth it to play a game because it’s your only choice. Play something else or do something else, life’s too short.
On the flip side, I haven’t played Madden in years so 23’ feels kind of fresh to me. The mechanics are definitely tighter than the last time i’ve played. Visuals seemed to have peaked 10 years ago..

If i was a regular consumer id probably be more upset about it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah right, M24 will be released broken and will still sell big, I doubt anything will change