Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can’t take Ryan moody & soft drinktv serious on YouTube. They act like EA poisoned their dog.

Yes Madden has its flaws but so does every other game that has ever been made. It’s still fun to play as my favorite team & the graphics on 24 are amazing.

nikkas spend hundreds every year buying weed, drinks or other things that you have to keep buying. A video game is literally a 1 time purchase that last you all year till the next installment comes out :dead:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
You looking for them to join in? That clip looking a little non Harlem in the light. :dame:

Especially the caption. :dame:

:manny:

Real teammates wouldn’t have let it even get to that point. But that’s the bears for you, I guess.

Madden sold its real estate in Harlem years ago. Half the glitches this year involve shyt like this.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nikkas reviews the same damn game every year. Literally just boycott the fukkin game.

Although this one was interesting and shows the pathetic corporatization of gaming.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I can’t take Ryan moody & soft drinktv serious on YouTube. They act like EA poisoned their dog.

Yes Madden has its flaws but so does every other game that has ever been made. It’s still fun to play as my favorite team & the graphics on 24 are amazing.

nikkas spend hundreds every year buying weed, drinks or other things that you have to keep buying. A video game is literally a 1 time purchase that last you all year till the next installment comes out :dead:

But the reality is that it's not... it's a the largest purchase in a yearly cycle because of MUT. you must not be cognizant of just how many of these people are out there who've dedicated their online gaming to microtransaction driven games.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But the reality is that it's not... it's a the largest purchase in a yearly cycle because of MUT. you must not be cognizant of just how many of these people are out there who've dedicated their online gaming to microtransaction driven games.

That’s their choice :russ:

I buy Madden, 2K, NHL & MLB The Show every year. I’ve never played MyTeam, UltimateTeam or DiamondDynasty.

shyt just seemed goofy as fukk. You don’t get to keep cards for ever, they have bench players who are 90s overall & that shyt they have were Shaq can nail 3s like Curry or AI play the paint like prime Hakeem..shyt always seemed dumb to me.