Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This game is fukking ass. They keep taking my starters out for the entire game so Im playing with backups in the damn SB. Turned off progressive fatigue and lowered the fatigue slider down, still no starters.

fukk EA
It's your practice reps... Turn it to auto.. Or start manually doing half pads and backups in training for the last two weeks and offs

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This game is fukking ass. They keep taking my starters out for the entire game so Im playing with backups in the damn SB. Turned off progressive fatigue and lowered the fatigue slider down, still no starters.

fukk EA
Post Niners babble :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It went over your head. The niners are always injured.

But regardless, you need to ask about me. I was a legend in this game

You may be a legend but @Womb Raider is a legit GOD when it comes to Madden

No one in this thread wanna see him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got a 96 Aikman and 94 Hester in my MUT Easter eggs. Aikman is useless for me since I have Lamar and I always use mobile QBs for my team, but Hester has been a beast for my return game. They finally fixed the Bo Jackson model which made him unplayable in the other Madden games, he used to be too wide which made it easier for linemen to tackle him when running through the gaps.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The only reason I buy every year is for new rookies . I think they know this. Bc the lack of changes from 3,6, 10 years ago is actually comical

To some extent yea the game sells itself but there are certain things that prove they’re lazy

1. Sooooo NFL plays/playbooks haven’t changed in 6,7 years?

2. So only 1 or 2 teams run 4 wide? :gucci: Like word, so every team in the league runs 5 wide with 3 WRs, a RB, and a TE

3. Targets have become a primarily stat, heavily focused on by the league, analysts, and broadcasts for over 5 years now. Yet madden still has not added targets as a stat.

4. Fantasy football has driven the league to new heights. Yet they dont collect fantasy stats either.

They are lazy af

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The only reason I buy every year is for new rookies . I think they know this. Bc the lack of changes from 3,6, 10 years ago is actually comical

To some extent yea the game sells itself but there are certain things that prove they’re lazy

1. Sooooo NFL plays/playbooks haven’t changed in 6,7 years?

2. So only 1 or 2 teams run 4 wide? :gucci: Like word, so every team in the league runs 5 wide with 3 WRs, a RB, and a TE

3. Targets have become a primarily stat, heavily focused on by the league, analysts, and broadcasts for over 5 years now. Yet madden still has not added targets as a stat.

4. Fantasy football has driven the league to new heights. Yet they dont collect fantasy stats either.

They are lazy af
It aint gonna change either...and you will keep buying it :russ: lol clown