Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm picking the Cowboys to win 34-17, and the 49ers will score 17 off a garbage TD. I just don't see how the Niners can win with Jimmy G going against this Cowboys D-line. I expect Diggs to have 2 INTs, but I don't expect the Cowboys to be able to run the ball well.
It's a game of momentum, tho.I watched the Cowboys lose at home to my Cardinals who've been struggling & playing like azz over their last 6 games.Couldn't beat anybody.Got smoked by the Panthers & Lions.The Cowboys allowed us to look good again, but then we turned around and got our shyt pushed in by the Seahawks at home that following week.No team headed into the post season is playing worst than the Cardinals right now.Only reason I'm a lil bit confident is Matt Stafford.I know he can throw the game away for the Rams...But yeah, Cowboys made Kliff Kingsbury look competent.Maybe it was just an off game for the Boys!?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bucs/Eagles game is a wash so imma just stick to this thread instead. Has Game-of-the-Playoffs potential along w/ Rams vs Cards imo

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Troy is Mad AF hes not in dallas and i dont.blame him.

This is an NFC classic that should be on fox not CBS. How did fox get screwed over like this. Smh.

And yeah i know CBS had the NFC before fox bought the rights in 94

Troy can speak on this shyt. Romo cant.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man Troy is Mad AF hes not in dallas and i dont.blame him.

This is an NFC classic that should be on fox not CBS. How did fox get screwed over like this. Smh.

And yeah i know CBS had the NFC before fox bought the rights in 94

Troy can speak on this shyt. Romo cant.
It seems like ABC gets AFC reg. season but NFC playoffs and vice versa.

I definitely tuned into Fox today and CBS yesterday based on old norms