Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
49ers really feelin themselves huh :gucci:

we not even supposed to be here per the coli and the media.

We was supposed to been eliminated like 6 weeks ago.

We supposed to be a lottery team per the coli

Na breh……. We not feeling ourselves, we just have nothing to lose unlike Cowboys.

They supposed to be and been in the SB ever year and if they dont win today this season was another disaster to them

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Look at the poll bruh. I know nikkas hate the Cowboys, but the Niners shouldn't be leading by that much. The amount of disrespect the Cowboys are getting you would think we were the ones fighting for our playoff lives week 17 and not solidly in the playoffs four weeks before. Be careful bruh, this team has been up and down, but I kinda feel like people don't understand this team is also kind of like a sleeping giant too, the only thing really holding this team back is us. :francis:
its always been the bandwagon thing to hate on the cowboys

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Na breh……. We not feeling ourselves, we just have nothing to lose unlike Cowboys.

They supposed to be and been in the SB ever year and if they dont win today this season was another disaster to them

Now you talking like one of those punk ass eagle fans with that “playing with house money” card. Nah y’all deserve to be in the playoffs. Playoffs is a clean slate bro.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Now you talking like one of those punk ass eagle fans with that “playing with house money” card. Nah y’all deserve to be in the playoffs. Playoffs is a clean slate bro.

We always thought we deserved and feel like at full strength we the best team but the media and a lot of y’all run with the narrative that we ain’t that good and talk about Jimmy like he ain’t one of the top QBs

Yea I get it he ain’t Rodgers or Brady…… but this nicca aint Baker, Hoyer, or Matt Ryan either

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Everybody in the playoffs has something to lose because everybody is in it to win it all. You just trying to get in front with this damage control narrative in case yall do lose.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Everybody in the playoffs has something to lose because everybody is in it to win it all. You just trying to get in front with this damage control narrative in case yall do lose.

How dare you talk to me like that….. Falcons fan right? We ended you:lolbron:

We in alliance over in TFR but it’s a new world over here :mjlit:

Now bow down before the Nation and proclaim to everyone JimmyG is > Matt Ryan

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We always thought we deserved and feel like at full strength we the best team but the media and a lot of y’all run with the narrative that we ain’t that good and talk about Jimmy like he ain’t one of the top QBs

Yea I get it he ain’t Rodgers or Brady…… but this nicca aint Baker, Hoyer, or Matt Ryan either
Again, The Niners were getting dog walked until the Rams fell apart in the 2nd half. It wouldn't surprise me if the Cowboys lost today in some weird fashion, but stop acting like Jimmy G is some pro bowl level QB. Jimmy G is not scaring anyone and the Cowboys are going to have him panic throwing all game today.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Again, The Niners were getting dog walked until the Rams fell apart in the 2nd half. It wouldn't surprise me if the Cowboys lost today in some weird fashion, but stop acting like Jimmy G is some pro bowl level QB. Jimmy G is not scaring anyone and the Cowboys are going to have him panic throwing all game today.

Well by that logic Packers and Titans was getting dog walked by us till we fell apart

And he’s already been places where a lot of pro bowl QBs haven’t been and when he’s fairly healthy we been in the playoffs twice.

Kyle has had 4 other QB at center outside of JimmyG with a lot of the same other personnel on this team.

So it ain’t Jimmy, why wasn’t he successful with Hoyer, Beathard, Mullins, and Barkley?

If it’s the system, why couldn’t they win games?

Not trynna overrate Jimmy but y’all gonna stop that disrespect too