Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
#Mood
full

TQCOIRRUZ3C3UW4FKG4VIQMIWU.jpg

@dtownreppin214 @Codeine Bryant @Primetime21 @*DalMem* @Dwight Howard @Ethnic Vagina Finder @L. Deezy @Weaver31 @darealvelle @LurkMoar @smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @Spade @BlueHeffner @Thegospel @El Coupeacabra @Dallas' 4 Eva @DallasTxRep @DALLASMAVERICKS @BigE214 @Akata Man Bromo @Surreal @Rell84shots @DaPresident @DosCadenaz @duckbutta @who_better_than_me @Lord Beasley @CaughtInTWebb @Broad Street Bully @phillmonroe @lightskin jermaine @kevm3 @Dak Pawgscott @DaPresident @R.U.L.E. @Buggsy Mogues @Sonny Corinthos @jay211 @Trill McClay @VBM @Grifter @CourtesyFlush @MalickSyXShabbaz

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of niner fans are too confident, niners have glaring holes at rt and cb. They need to run the ball and control the clock

Look at the poll bruh. I know nikkas hate the Cowboys, but the Niners shouldn't be leading by that much. The amount of disrespect the Cowboys are getting you would think we were the ones fighting for our playoff lives week 17 and not solidly in the playoffs four weeks before. Be careful bruh, this team has been up and down, but I kinda feel like people don't understand this team is also kind of like a sleeping giant too, the only thing really holding this team back is us. :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Look at the poll bruh. I know nikkas hate the Cowboys, but the Niners shouldn't be leading by that much. The amount of disrespect the Cowboys are getting you would think we were the ones fighting for our playoff lives week 17 and not solidly in the playoffs four weeks before. Be careful bruh, this team has been up and down, but I kinda feel like people don't understand this team is also kind of like a sleeping giant too, the only thing really holding this team back is us. :francis:

I enjoy that the niners players been the ones yapping all week and the cowboys players been quiet.