Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thought the media had the niners? @dtownreppin214
They do. We've heard it all week. More importantly, our players have heard it all week. See Colin's tweet below. The mighty 10-7 49ers are going to curb stomp the Boys in front of 40K Niners fans. The only question is whether Jerry will stroke out in his suite from how severe the beating will be. Time will tell...

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
They do. We've heard it all week. More importantly, our players have heard it all week. See Colin's tweet below. The mighty 10-7 49ers are going to curb stomp the Boys in front of 40K Niners fans. The only question is whether Jerry will stroke out in his suite from how severe the beating will be. Time will tell...

They don’t like the matchup with the Niners, and rightfully so. However, they’re still picking the Cowboys to win.

It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. I just wanna see a good game.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
They don’t like the matchup with the Niners, and rightfully so. However, they’re still picking the Cowboys to win.

It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. I just wanna see a good game.

This. Niners were mostly ass the first 8 games but you can argue nobody played better the last 9 weeks of the season. I doubt they'd be anyone's top pick to play this weekend. They got flaws but also some great players and are very physical.

That's the disconnect. Media pointing out this is a tough matchup is not disrespectful to Dallas. This whole trying to act like the media's out of pocket for talking for saying a playoff game with a 3 point spread will be close is where it gets comical. Most of the talking heads are picking Dallas in a close one

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny enough I was about to go until I saw some of the prices for the tickets I was like:whoa:. I got to go to one dope ass game already, if the niners make it the Super Bowl I’m going to be up in LA wylin.

Man let me just still use you for the coli story breh:russ:

Let me work:mjgrin: