Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I believe Parsons is a dog. He'll be ready and physical. The issue is will everybody else be.

Last week, the Rams tried that. They came out with that fake physicality trying to impose their will on the Niners, but as the game wore on they were quick to back down because they weren't built to be physical. Point is, if you haven't been physical all year and then think you're going to do it now, you're gonna get pushed around after the game settles.

If the Cowboys haven't been a physically imposing defense all year or at least for the last half of the season, then they're gonna get pushed around if they try and be over physical this game. (I honestly don't know if they're considered a physical defense because I don't follow them.)
Go look at their dline's snap counts in that game, then compare to ours. We come in waves up front so everyone is fresh at the end of games.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant wait for Deebo to stand on that POS star :wow:

ScreenShot2013-09-24at1.10.19PM_crop_north.png

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the fucc you do.. :mjlol:

Nothing counts prior to the SB era except maybe the late 50s and early 60s. 49ers were in another league.

Cowboys Playoff record 35-29. 5 Super Bowls (eight appearances)

49ers Playoff record 33-22. 5 Super Bowls. (seven appearances)

NFC Champ Appearances Cowboys: 14

NFC Champ Appearances 49ers: 16 (Most of ANY franchise)

Dude im talking about the Eagles not 49ers. :hhh: Box Factory is an Eagles fan.