Madden 25 & NCAA Football 14: Screenshots & Details

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
In all seriousness when the fuk is madden going to get a decent halftime and postgame show|?....

it doesn't make sense that NFL 2K5 had a better halftime and postgame than Madden 13

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-HmFem-dg"]Madden NFL 13 Demo Halftime Show - YouTube[/ame]

I would also like to see classic teams in Madden 14, teams from the 60s,70s,80s, 90s, 00s

Wanna be able to play with the 98 Vikings, 2005 Eagles, Late 80s Cowboys, Elway's broncos etc.....

why is that so hard for u fakkots to do EA? :why:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NCAA Facts Sheet

Gameplay – The introduction of the Infinity Engine 2 unlocks the unpredictability and innovation of college football, bringing multiple college play-styles to life.

Physics – Real-time physics and the force impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.

Running Game Improvements – The introduction of physics offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.

Option Offense – Play true to your team with over 30 new option types, all optimized for a true college football experience. Utilize the Spread Option, Zone Read and more to stymie defenses and put big points on the board. Key defenders are highlighted before the snap to read during the play to know when to pitch the ball and when to keep it.

Presentation – NCAA Football 14 brings the game to life like never before with new additions to on-field presentation and a renewed emphasis on the story of each game. Handheld cameras capture the action from unique angles, and Brad Nessler and Kirk Herbstreit key in on impact players and noteworthy performances. Additional features and enhancements include:

New Pre-Game – A live look-in from Rece Davis sets the stage for a brand-new intro featuring vignettes, traditions, text wipes and more all set to a music video.

Neutral Site Games – For the first time ever in the series set up neutral site matchups including the Texas Kickoff, Cowboy Kickoff and Chick-fil-A Kickoff.

New Music and Chants – Rock out after a big play as fans chant along to college football staples Seven Nation Army and Zombie Nation.

New Vignettes - 500+ new pre and post-play vignettes, combined with all-new on-field player chatter, make it feel like you’re right on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team (to be released 5/15)
– The much-beloved mode comes to the college game, allowing you to build up an unstoppable team.

Dynasty (to be released 5/28)
– There’s no single path to success in college football, so build up your program into a powerhouse to fit your strengths and style of play by utilizing the brand-new Coach Skills.

Play a Season (to be released 6/17)
– Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

Presentation Improvements

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation - NCAA Football 14 News | EA SPORTS

NCAA Football 14 dev looking to freshen up stagnant presentation*elements | Polygon

'NCAA Football 14' ramps up presentation - Sports Technology, Gaming - Tech Blog - ESPN Playbook - ESPN

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
More pics :whoo:

nfl2k5tackle.jpg

madden-nfl-2005-20040805003117718.jpg

madden2005-screenshot1.jpg

My nikka if you woulda seen my reaction when I saw this :laff:

you a fukkin fool for this!!!

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
In all seriousness when the fuk is madden going to get a decent halftime and postgame show|?....

it doesn't make sense that NFL 2K5 had a better halftime and postgame than Madden 13

NFL 2K5 Halftime Show with 2010 Rosters Chargers VS Chiefs - YouTube

Madden NFL 13 Demo Halftime Show - YouTube

I would also like to see classic teams in Madden 14, teams from the 60s,70s,80s, 90s, 00s

Wanna be able to play with the 98 Vikings, 2005 Eagles, Late 80s Cowboys, Elway's broncos etc.....

exactly im tellin you man it's the little things that we would like as fans of the sport you know like real custom entrances, better half-time shows & commentary

im tellin you, Madden 12 was the last game i copped from EA i was playing franchise mode and these n*ggas commentary never changes i get so cheesed man

the gameplay is nice, graphics ok but 2k football deff put in work making the game nicer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NCAA Facts Sheet

Option Offense – Play true to your team with over 30 new option types, all optimized for a true college football experience. Utilize the Spread Option, Zone Read and more to stymie defenses and put big points on the board. Key defenders are highlighted before the snap to read during the play to know when to pitch the ball and when to keep it.

jack-nicholson-nod-final.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not defending EA, but

the half time show on 2k is nice, but exactly how many times people gonna watch it exactly. i skip the half time shows in real life, why in the hell i wanna see it in the game. hell i skip that short Madden 13 shiit

postgame stuff as well. after a few times, not everyone is gonna wanna watch that crap

classic teams as well, aint many folks playing with classic teams. i'm sure Madden have to go thru a lot to get the licenses to use those teams. i dont know how they do it so....idk

most folks dont play with those teams so they bring nothing to some folks

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
New video of Madden 25's new commentary :ohhh:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbVaHh_1y74[/ame]

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I gotta laugh when I pass by GameStop and see a line to get Madden on release day....

Why the fukk do they still care about this game enough to wait all night for it. :wtf:

I went and grabbed the last madden at midnight. I'm a football fan and been playing madden since the 90's and I'm copping madden no matter what. All that oh the game isn't perfect and the glitches bullshyt don't matter.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
NCAA Facts Sheet

Gameplay – The introduction of the Infinity Engine 2 unlocks the unpredictability and innovation of college football, bringing multiple college play-styles to life.

Physics – Real-time physics and the force impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.

Running Game Improvements – The introduction of physics offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.

Presentation – NCAA Football 14 brings the game to life like never before with new additions to on-field presentation and a renewed emphasis on the story of each game. Handheld cameras capture the action from unique angles, and Brad Nessler and Kirk Herbstreit key in on impact players and noteworthy performances. Additional features and enhancements include:

New Pre-Game – A live look-in from Rece Davis sets the stage for a brand-new intro featuring vignettes, traditions, text wipes and more all set to a music video.

Neutral Site Games – For the first time ever in the series set up neutral site matchups including the Texas Kickoff, Cowboy Kickoff and Chick-fil-A Kickoff.

New Music and Chants – Rock out after a big play as fans chant along to college football staples Seven Nation Army and Zombie Nation.

New Vignettes - 500+ new pre and post-play vignettes, combined with all-new on-field player chatter, make it feel like you’re right on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team (to be released 5/15)
– The much-beloved mode comes to the college game, allowing you to build up an unstoppable team.

Dynasty (to be released 5/28)
– There’s no single path to success in college football, so build up your program into a powerhouse to fit your strengths and style of play by utilizing the brand-new Coach Skills.

Play a Season (to be released 6/17)
– Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

Presentation Improvements

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation - NCAA Football 14 News | EA SPORTS

NCAA Football 14 dev looking to freshen up stagnant presentation*elements | Polygon

'NCAA Football 14' ramps up presentation - Sports Technology, Gaming - Tech Blog - ESPN Playbook - ESPN
:zzz: Another year same ol shyt hype hype :pacspit: EA