Madden 25 & NCAA Football 14: Screenshots & Details

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll never do it, but if EA just released one version of Madden for each gen and just offered annual roster updates for like 10 bucks it would be truly a blessed day :blessed:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
falling-asleep.gif

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Madden 13 was a dope game, and I'll be buying 14 if they put the franchise back in :yeshrug:

connected careers :scusthov:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
One of the most bungled and disappointing next gen franchises of all time, actually no, it is number one, it stands alone.

Coupled with buggy and quirky game play, disappointing online, and sub par animations.
This franchise could have been so much more than what it turned out to be, leaving real football fans dissapointed the world over.

Im Adam Sessler and I give any Madden that ever came out this generation a woeful 1...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................out of 5.

:sadcam: G4 in its prime was.. :wow: