For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Infinity Engine better not Fuk up NCAA like it Madden

Madden Was Horrible Last Season

NCAA was 100X better

Goldmember2

Rookie
Daps
Every year EA has some blogger wax poetically about how great the changes they made are. How THIS is the definitive version of the game, how they finally "got it right". It's complete BS every year. Not one time have I heard anything that will convince me they've actually addressed the crap Oline/Dline interactions and blocking in the game. You can't really have a successful Football game if you can't get that stuff right. These interactions aren't based on ratings, you'll just randomly have a DT on All Madden jump the snap and blow your ish up. Or a linemen will pull and just run by the DE he should be kicking out and the play is a loss. Sure there are things we can do as users to compensate and still be successful. The point is I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO! I'm sick of these dudes man, same ish different year.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Excited to hear about the revamping of the option on NCAA, and receivers actually blocking on screens :blessed:

Might have to pass on Madden 14 this year :damn:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little NCAA Football 14 Gameplay

Haven't owned a football game in a few years. Think this will be the year I cop NCAA. The constant turnover you get with players leaving always made the college franchise mode more appealing to me. Franchise in Madden always grew boring quick.

Plus, I like building a small school from the ground up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
A little NCAA Football 14 Gameplay

NCAA Football 14 GAME PLAY!!! - YouTube

Haven't owned a football game in a few years. Think this will be the year I cop NCAA. The constant turnover you get with players leaving always made the college franchise mode more appealing to me. Franchise in Madden always grew boring quick.

Plus, I like building a small school from the ground up.

:yawn:, they still look like the sliding

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Are you kidding me, gameplay on next gen systems for madden is asscheeks

madden 2004 gameplay >>>>>>> madden 25

:rudy: not close, fukk outta here, its a totally different world from now then in 04, 04 online wasnt major, or internet hadnt grown, them games had ill ass glitches and fukk shyt that happened in them also, but they didnt really ever get put on spotlight, and nikka u aint even see what they doing on madden 25, im not expected that much more than making the engine tighter and better, i dont play offline franchise/connected careers so none of that matters to me, i just want solid gameplay cause all i play is offline, cpu just aint smart enough for me to play them

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:rudy: not close, fukk outta here, its a totally different world from now then in 04, 04 online wasnt major, or internet hadnt grown, them games had ill ass glitches and fukk shyt that happened in them also, but they didnt really ever get put on spotlight, and nikka u aint even see what they doing on madden 25, im not expected that much more than making the engine tighter and better, i dont play offline franchise/connected careers so none of that matters to me, i just want solid gameplay cause all i play is offline, cpu just aint smart enough for me to play them

fukk outta here madden 04 on the net was poppin all day everyday. Cats played that shyt day and night on the net.

For me personally i don't care about franchises career mode etc.. Fix the game play. The game played much smoother and faster in 04 than it does now. Give me that authentic madden feel again. This gen, madden has been trash

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fukk outta here madden 04 on the net was poppin all day everyday. Cats played that shyt day and night on the net.

For me personally i don't care about franchises career mode etc.. Fix the game play. The game played much smoother and faster in 04 than it does now. Give me that authentic madden feel again. This gen, madden has been trash

The game play is fixed :what:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

overall while i see what your saying, those old maddens had better features and far more in depth franchise modes. by madden 04 the majority of the glitches from 03 were fixed, it was an excellent game overall. been playing since madden 92 and i can tell you that madden 04 is still one of the best maddens ever because of he franchise mode.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
overall while i see what your saying, those old maddens had better features and far more in depth franchise modes. by madden 04 the majority of the glitches from 03 were fixed, it was an excellent game overall. been playing since madden 92 and i can tell you that madden 04 is still one of the best maddens ever because of he franchise mode.

:guilty: yea franchise been trash since we moved to next gen, but i really dont play offline at all, so i dont miss it