Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sally giving no fukks outchea. Handled Betty with ease :smugdraper:

Dammit Ginsberg :to:

Why is Megan Draper so unhappy?

She obviously wanted a more caring Don in this visit but he was more worried about his "niece", his job and not even a threesome made him care much about Megan.

Although it's obvious some time has passed and they have patched things up a bit, I didn't like how we went from Megan wanting Don to stay away to wanting to get his undivided attention.

Daps
Reppin
dikk Whitman gets a call and the real Don Draper finally shows up :wow::smugdraper:

fukk you Lou and your shytty cartoon :pacspit:

Second that redhead came out to talk to Don I knew he'd be smashing it by the end of the night, but now even Megan wants in :banderas:

Ginsberg NOOOO :why::damn:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
did i miss something? when did donny d get back with his wife? they was bout to get divorced 2 eps ago and now he having 3somes?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Sally was dropping bombs like Vietnam. :krs:

Sarah from Arrow. :gladbron:

Gingsberg is a schizo. :sadcam:

I really hope Betty find some purpose in her life. :no:

Don Drizzy is back on his grind. :whew:

Megan bringing him some p*ssy was :owow: She desperately wants to know the real Don.

... :lupe: I retract my earlier words about DD season not being back.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
They did Ginsberg dirty in how he got written off. He went from being an up and coming creative (& the only one who really could match Don's creative skill), to a small bit role, to a one episode looney bin write off.

:dead: @ Peggy's only friend in this world being Julio at this point. She deserves it doe after pulling that power play on Don and helping middle manager Lou (who had previously continuously shyt on her creatively).

Also Lou doesn't want Stan to do mockups/drawings on first drafts since he gets paid for his time on work that might not hit press, but this grandpa be chilling in his office drawing up Scout's Honor comics erryday? :skip:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peggy we gotta reproduce. If there was a way to do it without having sex I'd do it :mjlol:

Ginsberg da Gawd a top 5 character