Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rest of the season gonna be Don getting everyone to ride with him and eventually getting his power back.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roger styled on them. That buyout shyt is serious business. And all those "smart" people in one room and no one thought of this buyout stuff before Roger bought it up?
The agency is complete shyt, they think they could just get rid of a partner and that have no financial ramifications :dahell:

Dude talking about we can get rid of him and get a computer :mjlol:

In that 4-5 years it would've taken for them to break even finally Don would've been at some other firm killing them.

And Peggy gets the :pacspit: She'll probably benefit the most from having someone that believes in her, I hope that hispanic kid shyts at her door.

A motivated Don though :banderas:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm glad that Don got his job back but at the same time they trying to cut his nuts off with those rules. :beli:

Has to report the Avery.....That man doesn't know what the fukk he is doing and now Don has to take his shyt. And Joan acting brand now because she got some damn power. bytch, the only reason why you are up in those meeting is because you fukked the Jaguar dude for the account. And ol boy is still pissed that Ted is not in NY anymore. It not Don's fault that he fukked Peggy and had to bounce because he know that he screwed up and caught feelings. But that the corporate world for you, once they lose respect or have no need for you, they start treating you like shyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Roger styled on them. That buyout shyt is serious business. Joan sitting there saying "this is working" :stopitslime: on what planet is it working? That office is out of order at every angle and there is no hierarchy to speak of and everyone is trying to cut everyone else's legs off. And all those "smart" people in one room and no one thought of this buyout stuff before Roger bought it up?

Yeah, I was kind of lost with that one. I mean, it's working for Joan considering her new position in the company but I didn't get why was she so reluctant to Don coming back. Did something happened last season that I don't remember? :huh:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way, was Betty's storyline just the nth example of her being a spoiled brat or was there something more meaningful there?

Report to Lou??? He's saying ok but why do I get the feeling this man is scheming

He either has a plan or he just doesn't give a fukk anymore and just wanna have fun with creative.

I mean, for him to accept those demands when he had an offer from another company (that couldn't have been worse than what SCP was offering him) it's gotta be because he scheming or he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with a big job anymore.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't he realize he can make a killing elsewhere? I don't get it :mindblown:
Remember that agency is his. Like he said, he had to convince Sterling to join him. He wants to reclaim that shyt, he's not gonna let people he brought on force him out.

:smugdraper: Joan I had your back when the partners wanted you to fukk for accounts

:smugdraper: Bert, I came up with the idea to sart a new agency when them European cats were gonna take over

:smugdraper: Cutler, I came up with the idea to make the firm a powerhouse and saved your boy from offing himself because he couldn't say no to Peggy

He's trying to fix things, did it with Sally, trying with Megan, now he has to fix his professional career instead of running from to another gig.

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Joan has some animosity towards Don because he told Jaguar to fukk off and Joan felt like she did that for nothing. Don was being a selfish prick and not giving a fukk about how anyone else was feeling. He was a fukking mess. I really thought that Don was going to tell them to fukk off after they read him those stipulations.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
brehs i was pretty lukewarm on the first two episodes but this third joint was on point :wow:

im glad roger tha gawd emerged from his hedonistic limbo for a sec to lay the smackdown:smugdraper:

and :heh: at that fukk boi bobby slangin his momas sandwhiches for that weak ass candy

shoutout bobbys hippy teacher tho i see u :steviej: