Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pete has always been my favorite character to be completely honest :yeshrug:

I think there's just something utterly tragic about his entire character arc, an arc that deals with so many issues.

Bob Benson is 2. And I love how he's been used in this season so far. He's just like this arbiter of doom residing in Detroit that no one wants to cross but can be unleashed by Gleason. I dunno, they keep mentioning him, just teasing and teasing. I think I might black out when that first Bob Benson appearance comes around :wow:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Pete's become more likeable as the show has progressed. I think the amount of L's he's taken has helped.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Devin Faraci has a really good series going on at Badass Digest about Mad Men and the background of the weird cultural things they put in the show. I'll post them when they put them up (he's been doing it for a while. But I recommend going back and reading them. They're great.)

About Lost Horizon the movie Don was watching in LA:

The Annotated MAD MEN: LOST HORIZON And The Myth Of Shangri-La | Badass Digest

About the Little Rascals episode Don was watching:

The Annotated MAD MEN: Farina, Stymie And Buckwheat | Badass Digest

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Pete is like the starscream of Mad Men no matter how nasty or foolish his scheme for power you always end up relating to the underdog, but just like starscream his insecurities means he will find a way to fukk up whatever good comes out of his schemes as well.

He got that bad blonde chick who has a head on her shoulders telling him the right move to make and we all know he is going to fukk it up somehow......because he is Pete.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

Field Trip