Mad Max: Fury Road is probably the most overrated film of the last decade

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Anybody who says this was good I'm convinced is mildly retarded. And the dude in here who says he paid to see it twice, I question your IQ.

And its no shock the the comeback will be it won oscars and got great reviews. We live in a retard society...so its fitting

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Anybody who says this was good I'm convinced is mildly retarded. And the dude in here who says he paid to see it twice, I question your IQ.

And its no shock the the comeback will be it won oscars and got great reviews. We live in a retard society...so its fitting
The movie is dope, what is your problem with it?

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Movie was dry imo
Really wasn't that deep either
When it comes to mindless action movies
Dredd>>>Mad Max

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Idk how anyone could see the cinematography and action sequences then say this movie was anything less than good. Who was going into this movie expecting some intricate and deep philosophical plot? :dwillhuh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idk how anyone could see the cinematography and action sequences then say this movie was anything less than good. Who was going into this movie expecting some intricate and deep philosophical plot? :dwillhuh:
The mere fact that nikkas are mentioning Michael fukking Bay is an insult. He wishes he could create action scenes like this without dikk/fart/race jokes and other slap stick wack ass humor with a side of explosions for no reason at all. fukkin Michael Bay...:pacspit:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
We shytting on Dredd now? :Ugh5150:
Not at all. When I saw Dredd released, that was one of the things I praised it for: being nonstop action for a majority of the film which left little room for corny/cliché dialogue. What I'm saying is that Mad Max had a similar blueprint but I felt like it was just OK.
Disclaimer: I'm talking about the newer Dredd not the OG

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I will never understand the love this movie gets :yeshrug:. To each his own I guess. shyt is :francis: status to me

• Dap
Reactions: s@n