Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He's been in mostly Warner Brothers movies and properties so they got him as their guy right now

Watchmen as Dr Manhattan
Matrix
Black Adam as Hawkman
Aquaman as Black Manta
That's Aldis Hodge as Hawkman.

I can see him and Mamoa eventually going to Marvel since they're rebooting everything though.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom Burke Replaces Yahya Abdul-Mateen II In George Miller’s ‘Mad Max’ Spin-off ‘Furiosa’

By Justin Kroll, Anthony D'Alessandro

November 29, 2021 10:00amShare on Facebook
  • Email
Tom-Burke-Warner-Bros.jpg

Warner Bros.
EXCLUSIVE: Tom Burke has joined Warner Bros. and George Miller’s Furiosa, the spin-off to Miller’s Mad Max: Fury Road. Burke replaces Yahya Abdul-Mateen II who had to part ways with the project due to a scheduling conflict. It is unknown the exact project but sources say it was a secret passion project Abdul-Mateen had ben developing for some time and production recently moved up with that, which ultimately led him to leaving Furiosa.

Burke joins Anya Taylor-Joy, who will star in the titular role along with Chris Hemsworth. The standalone movie will reveal the origins of Furiosa with Miller directing, co-writing and producing with his longtime Oscar-nominated producing partner Doug Mitchell. Miller’s own Australian-based Kennedy Miller Mitchell banner will produce.

Mad Max: Fury Road made its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in 2015 and grossed $375.2M at the global box office. The film also won six Oscars and earned Miller a directing nomination as well as a best picture nomination.

The film marks Burke’s first major studio film with previous credits being True Things and The Show. He is repped by WME, B-Side Management and Management 360.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't really into the first, and I hate prequels, so I'll be watching on Kodi way in the future most likely.