MacOS kinda sucks…

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
you're bugging. MacOS is clean looking and easy to use. Most people who go from Windows to Mac always tell me the same thing and they love it.

Mac OS is fire brother, you don't sound like you're fully investing in its capabilities...respectfully of course

You can do snapping, i forgot what i did exactly to get this, i think it was script or a program

I use bettersnaptool for windows size management. it's a great app.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Ever since I started using Linux distros I've had no use for a Mac. :ld:

For gaming or exclusive software I'll use Windows but otherwise it's Ubuntu all day for me. Very lightweight while being more secure than Windows or Mac.

That being said I do have a MacBook for work but eh, it's nothing special. :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Love the macOS not only cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing but way more stable than windows
Stock Windows is damn near just as stable. It’s when bloatware gets involved it’s a problem. Also. U just gotta know what u getting and downloading. Windows is open source so of course that’s more prone to user error. MacOS makes simple shyt difficult and difficult shyt simple if that makes any sense. Lol

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Stock Windows is damn near just as stable. It’s when bloatware gets involved it’s a problem. Also. U just gotta know what u getting and downloading. Windows is open source so of course that’s more prone to user error. MacOS makes simple shyt difficult and difficult shyt simple if that makes any sense. Lol

Windows is not open source wtf?